Article by Dhruv Gajjar
The perspective about money:
Money is the integral part of our life without which we consider unimportant as it’s the part of the materialistic world. The need for the money arises in particular events of our lives and we fall short and feel bad about it. As a Reiki healer, I always believe in uplifting ourselves on the spiritual basis and also see money as a medium which can free myself from the worldly obligations and can provide enough time and facilitate me to work deeper in the spirituality and healing.
Many of us think that money is a materialistic thing and see money as an evil. Someone said, “Money is the root of all evil” and “Money corrupts all”, but I strongly disagree with these statement. Money is not, and never will be good or bad, right or wrong, but the people behind the money are good or bad, right or wrong, evil and corrupt. So money is just the expression of the person using it. Money is just a hollow but powerful vessel which is filled by the intention of the person. So when it comes to money, we must leave this sick and poor mentality about it. Simple as that our money is our own reflection. It is a manifestation of our own thoughts. The problem is we ourselves who are bound by an invisible web of our own self-limiting thoughts. All of Reiki healers work for and think of the highest good for all. If we have good money then, of course, we can do better to all of us, so there is nothing wrong in thinking about earning more money and spending for the good of all.
The main problem:
We don’t have enough money or say we feel scarcity of money due to following reasons:
- Self-limiting thoughts.
- Blaming others for our own financial failures.
- Making or searching for excuses and escape windows by habit.
- Lack of responsibility.
- Lack of self-awareness and guidance.
- Out of control life and having “go with the flow” attitude.
- Lack of clarity of purpose.
- Lack of good intensions.
- Lack of self-confidence and fear of failure.
- Scarcity mindset and playing victim mentality.
- Lack of gratitude for whatever you have.
- Being negative thinker about money.
Now, you must be thinking that what all the points above have to do with money! All of the above traits lead us to the limited mindset and a comfort zone. A comfort zone is such that even if we try to get out of it, the above points come as a hindrance in our way and stop us achieving our goals. For example, we set satisfaction limit on ourselves by which we think that if I earn this much amount a year or if I pay my bills, loans and taxes regularly than I am earning enough.
Use of Reiki to heal our money and make our lives abundant
All the above thoughts and personality traits are connected to “Third Eye Chakra”, which is related to our vision which gives us the eye to see ahead of time, “Heart Chakra” which is connected to fear of failure, inner strength and “Root Chakra” which is related to grounding means working on the one idea with full intensity rather than several with no focus and stability. We know that our actions are guided by what the situation and circumstances offer us and with Reiki, we can create such an atmosphere that it will favor our financial success. In the beginning, we don’t know how we are going to achieve money we want but to know the path ahead. We must take action of walking ahead and one has to motivate and inspire oneself to move forward and as the one move forward towards the goals the path will become clearer and the doubts will disappear. The inner intuition and Reiki will guide you which path to choose or how to make your life prosperous.
Just follow the Reiki meditation as below:
- Ground yourself.
- Call all the angels you like to work with after doing your Reiki prayer.
- You can use crystals and candles if you are comfortable with them.
- Now do all the Reiki symbols you are attuned to and use Karuna Reiki symbols such as Midas Star, Swatika, Vasudha and seal them with Cho Ku Rei.
- Give Reiki to your Ajna Chakra to remove all the hindrance and see the next steps towards your goals.
- Afterwards, give Reiki to your Heart chakra to remove all the negative beliefs about money and prosperity which are attached to you at an emotional level.
- And at last, give Reiki to your Root chakra and ground yourself to be away from the ego and unrealistic things.
- Give thank you to the five best moments happened due to money and prosperity in your life.
- Think about the five main things you want in your life and give them Reiki in white light and seal with the power symbol.
- Give all the gratitude for the peace and prosperity in your life.
- Keep your purse free from bills and any clutter or garbage. Try to clean it regularly and put a paper of all Reiki symbols in that. I also put small crystals in my purse.
Attitude of gratitude
First of all whatever money you have, don’t look at it the way that it is very less or like it is not enough instead have gratitude for whatever money you have and thrive for earning more to make your wishes come true. The reason behind this is when you send low vibes about your own financial conditions it will send such vibes to universe and you will get what you send means you will feel blockages whenever you work towards improving your financial conditions and will be stuck in this cycle of low vibes sending and receiving limited money and you will keep yourself with negative self-talk and poor self-limiting thoughts.
In the nutshell, you will receive what you deserve and so you have to work on yourself to become more deserving and feel good about yourself. Keep learning. Keep growing and keep stretching yourself to become the best version of yourself in every area of your life. Dare anything which is worthy. Great breakthroughs and transformations never happen by obeying caution and being in a comfort zone but trying which is not comfortable. The pursuit of purposeful wealth can become an amazing journey of personal transformation. Learn to live into the moment. In the end, you are the craftsman of your life. Choose to live an amazing life and don’t die like a frog in the well that is my sincere appeal to all of you. Reiki is always there to help you out.
Lots of Love and Light!
Dhruv Gajjar is a Freelance writer, Reiki Usui healer, Mind Power specialist, Music healer and problem solver. He has been emotionally attached with Reiki from many years. He has got a very high healing power and very good sense of vibrations. He has found his twin flame relationship by medium of Reiki. Reiki protected him from many negative events and vibrations. Reiki has brought new directions in his life and wants to spread this magic of Reiki around the World. Dhruv lives in Ahmedabad, India. Reach Dhruv on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover.