Article by Ashwini Chubé
Over the last few days I have been hearing too many concerns from people having sleep related issues including lack of sound sleep, waking up too early, waking up at midnight, inability to fall asleep, stressful sleep, nightmares, feeling sleepy and tired throughout the day, irritability, anxiety and so on. Most of the complaints have come from considerably younger audience. Some of these symptoms were attributed to having young children, elders or ill family members in the house to attend to, whereas the rest were due to erratic or long working hours, stress or too much use of computers and gadgets or social media.
All the above symptoms put together can be clubbed under insomnia. Each one of us suffers from insomnia, at some point of time. If not paid attention to can lead to further complications including hypertension, heart issues, depression, migraines, and acidities.
How do we deal with Insomnia with the help of Reiki and angels
I tried a beautiful meditation for insomnia. And I fell asleep in seconds
- Lie down on your bed, take 5 deep breaths.
- Relax your body completely from toes up to your head.
- Call upon Archangel Michael to stand by your side, protect you and let you sleep peacefully. Also call your spirit guides and Reiki masters.
- Now imagine yourself covered with an imaginary blanket. Alternatively you can just cover yourself under your own blanket.
- Now put the symbols as follows; CKR, SHK and again CKR on the blanket and activate them. If you are a master additionally put the DKM. Finally put the HSZSN and CKR again. Let the blanket be charged with Reiki, with an intention to sleep sound. You can say “Reiki energy, help me sleep peacefully.”
- Now call upon Archangel Raphael and ask him to cover you under his emerald green blanket. You can ask him to help you fall deep asleep and heal you while you sleep. You can ask him to help you deal with all anxieties, which keep you away from a good night’s sleep.
- You can also ask Archangel Azrael to help you release any stress keeping you away from a good night’s sleep.
- Chances are by now you may have fallen asleep, if not here is what you can do.
- Start counting from 10 backwards 10…9…8…7…6…5….till 1. Ask angels and Reiki to help you fall in deep sleep. You can even say “I am sleeping well tonight and getting up fresh and healthy tomorrow morning.”
- By now you are definitely in the deepest of slumber. Try these points for 21 days and cure insomnia completely.
You can use the exact same technique on your clients, children, spouse or family too. In short for anyone who is battling with insomnia. This works with superb results.
I hope that this sincerely helps you fall asleep. Stay blessed and wishing you sound sleep, peace of mind and a healthy body and mind.
Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial