Article by Justine Melton
I would like to share with all of you here at Reiki Rays a “go to” list of ways to balance your home life, career, and reiki practice. I hand this list out in my Reiki Master classes and to clients who are struggling with juggling all of the different commitments they have in their lives. Many Reiki Practitioners have regular separate careers besides their Reiki Practice. It can be hard meeting the demands of home life, work and Reiki all at the same time. However, it is not impossible. In fact with the right planning and maybe a dash of Reiki you can create a weekly schedule for yourself that allows you to have more time for all of the things you love than ever before. It is extremely important to prioritize your life, not feel guilty for your choices, and do what works best for you.
The happier you are the higher vibration you are at and are emitting to others.
Take a look at the go to list below and see if it could help you create a life that has time for everything you want instead of feeling like you are trying to juggle too much.
1. Make a list of everything you have to do during your week. Put in everything from walking your dog, to going to work. Prioritize it by what is most important to what is least important. Give each one a number. Don’t forget to include the little important things like snuggling with your child.
2. From your list of priorities make a weekly schedule where everything is included. It may seem like a lot or even a bit overwhelming to schedule your whole week. However, after a few weeks you will notice that suddenly you have more free time, more quality time, and are happy.
3. Be HONEST about priorities! If having a 30 minutes self-Reiki session is more important to you than spending a long time every night cooking dinner then put that down. Be honest about everything and allow new simpler routines to begin to flow.
4. Be sure to include daily time for yourself. This is extremely important! The healthier and more at peace you are the better every other area of your life will be.
5. Get REAL about what makes you happy.
6. Don’t be afraid to accept help from others! Do you have a friend who has offered to help you in some way that you keep saying no to? Do you have someone that you trust who keeps offering to babysit for you that you are saying no to? Do you have people routinely offer you trades, discounts or things for free and you always say no? Start saying yes! It is time to open up to receiving and watching your world magically change.
7. Get uncomfortable! Acknowledge whether something is good for you or if it is just comfortable.
8. Are you truly happy or just playing it safe? Make a list of things that make you happy and things that don’t. Schedule into your week the things that make you happy and start to change the things that don’t.
9. Create a special work/Reiki area in your home. If you have a special place for different things you are better easily able to focus and get your work done in that area without distractions.
10. Schedule a daily mediating/manifesting time. The easiest time to do this is the 20 minutes before bedtime. Go to bed and manifest while you go to sleep. It is as easy and that and it puts you at a higher vibration while you sleep.
Sending love and light your way.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/SoulRenew