Article by Vimi Karnik
“You will not be punished for your anger, but you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha
How very true! Anger is such a consuming emotion. It devours you and will leave you drained. But does that mean that you don’t ever have to be angry? Well…, no. It is not humanly possible to attain that state of mind when nobody or nothing triggers your anger. But at times, we have learnt to suppress it, which may backfire on us. In fact, pent up anger is the most dangerous state of mind and body. Then how can we transform this negative emotion in a positive outcome? Reiki, most certainly, will aid us to achieve this desired result.
The moment you consciously realize that a situation or an argument is turning sour and heading towards angry overtures from your side, start chanting the Reiki principle Just for today, I will not be angry. This mantra helps you to relieve your anger as it does not bind you across time. You commit only for that day. But by weaving it in our life, this commitment is renewed with each new day.
Letting go of anger through Reiki
If you are fuming with rage, here is what you can do to attain tranquility.
- Sit in a peaceful room and listen to some soothing music.
- Draw a big power symbol Cho Ku Rei in air and chant it three times to enhance the power of Reiki and let the energy flow freely. Draw Sei He Ki in air and chant it three times to smooth your way to first feel indignant and then letting that emotion to slowly tone down.
- Close your eyes and visualize a room filled with silver violet fumes.
- Call upon Archangel Zadkiel to guide you to this room. With each virtual step you take toward this room chant the mantra “Just for today, I will not be angry.”
- Cross the threshold of the room with Archangel Zadkiel. Once in the room, vent out your anger and discuss the cause of your anger with Archangel Zadkiel.
- You will feel the burden being reduced and serenity engulfing you.
- Then step out of that room and thank Archangel Zadkiel for his patience and guidance.
You are now ready to face new challenges of life. So go out and embrace life……
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Vimi could safely say that she didn’t find Reiki, but Reiki found her. Apart from being a teacher in one of the reputed schools in Surat, Gujarat, India, she is a Reiki channel and Angel Card Reader. Vimi is planning to learn more and go deeper into spiritual healing. She likes to travel to different places and is an avid reader.