Article by Rinku Patel
Hello Dear ones,
Time for us to put our thoughts in action, time to stop thinking and planning. This is the time to take a step towards manifesting your desires and goals. Yes! Its New Moon time again, time to bring and manifest new things in your life. During last full moon we threw (released) out old clutter to make space to manifest new things in life.
Today’s new moon ritual is the same as the last full moon and candle ritual but with little add-ons. All you need is a candle and as add-ons you can add essential oils, crystals, pictures, flowers or things that symbolizes what you wish to manifest.
- Ground yourself properly with whatever grounding method you know.
- As usual, call upon Archangel Haniel, Moon Goddess, Spirit Guides and Angels. Ask them to bless you and help you manifest the new things in life.
- Take a candle and anoint it with essential oil (essential oil is optional). Draw Reiki symbols and charge your candle with your intention to manifest your wish.
- If you have pictures that symbolizes your wish, place is below the candle. If you are using crystals or any other thing as symbolism, place it beside the candle.
- Lit the candle and connect it with moon energy with the distant symbol. Let it burn fully. It is ok if it blows off on its own. As it burns, imagine or visualize your wish coming true. Imagine your desired outcome.
Trust that your wish is taken care for. As the candle burns, your wish is reaching Universe.
Candles and Colors – Info derived from my previous article Candle Ritual with a Tinge of Reiki
- Red – passion, sexuality, health, willpower
- Orange – Ambition, attraction, clear thinking, success, justice
- Yellow – Creativity, clairvoyance, confidence, harmony
- Pink – Love, passion, togetherness, friendship
- Purple – Ward off evil, psychic abilities, spirituality, protection, business protection. Heal chronic disease, success, meditation
- Indigo – Ward off black magic, karmic issues, spirit communication, meditation
- Green – Money, fidelity, luck, abundance, marriage
- Light Blue – Patience, psychic awareness, depression, opportunity
- Dark Blue – Truth, fidelity, meditation, inspiration
- Gold – Creativity, meditation, removes negativity, luck, fortune, intuition, power
- Silver – Remove negativity, remove evil effects, increase intuition
- Black – Ward off negativity and negative thoughts, removes black magic and dark forces, ending, closing of doors, truth, protection
- White – Protection, cleansing, healing, purity, communication with guides, clear vision, meditation, exorcism, clairvoyance, peace, spiritual power, connect with moon energy.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing