Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
Today I am going to discuss the concept of Reiki chits. Though the topic has been discussed before, there is something I recently discovered while practicing and hence thought of sharing it with all of you.
I am a very lazy Reiki practitioner to be extremely honest. I will look for all kinds of shortcut to do healing, and they generally work as end of the day intention matters! I would avoid Reiki boxes like plague as I used to find changing of the chits cumbersome. For me my Reiki crystal grid and distance healing combined with angels or any other healing technique does the trick, depending on what I was guided to use for the person.
I was being poked by the universe for a while to use a reiki box; I decided not to pay heed, but the guidance was so strong I reluctantly got out my dusty old reiki box and started using it, as I started to heal people in Reiki box, I started grumbling to Reiki “Don’t blame me, if I forget to change the chits after 7 days!” The answer which I received blew my mind away.
I was guided with a few tips and tricks which would not need my Reiki chits to be changed every 7/10/14 or 21 days for that matter. I enlist them below.
- Make pendulum your best friend!! Hold the chits in your hand or keep them on your palm, and with the other hand suspend the pendulum on the chits, and ask it to remove the stagnant energy, within a few minutes, your chits are energized, and free of any stagnant energy.
- Love crystals? Program a crystal of your choice (I prefer anything between clear quartz/selenite and amethyst) to remove all the stagnant energies from your chit, keep the crystal on the chit for 2-3 hours and then the chit is good to be used all over again.
- For those who are Reiki level 2 or above, hold the chits in your hand, draw the power symbol, in your mouth, with the help of the tongue on the palate and blow it out on the chits, to remove all the stagnant Reiki energy, here diamond cuts diamond philosophy works best!
- Call upon Archangel Michael or Archangel Raziel, to remove all the stagnant energies from the chits, in 5 minutes you have a detoxed Reiki chit!!
- Light a candle (white or purple preferable but not necessary!) Reiki the flame, and move the chits around the flames with about 6 inches space between the flame and the chit! Else the chit will catch fire. The flame shall remove all the stagnant energy from the chit.
- Imagine violet flame around you, keep the Reiki chits in front, scoop up the stagnant energy from the chits and put it in the violet flame. The chits are ready to be used again.
I burn the chit once my wish gets fulfilled. This method is particularly useful, if you need to give healing to a certain wish for a long duration. I did not change my chits for 3 months, and got a fantastic result. Hope you benefit it from this too!!! ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
A lecturer by profession, teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, Research Methodology and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is also Reiki Teacher & Healer. She strongly believes that Reiki came to her rescue in difficult phases of life, helping her to cope and transform. Sunetra is currently affiliated to Alohahappiness - an MNC specializing in various healing services, remedial products, Vaastu, Numerology, Astrology and Past Life Regression to name a few. At Alohahappiness, she is an active Guide, Healer and Teacher regularly taking up cases for healing and courses for teaching. She has channelled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals with and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick, Signature Analysis, Vastu, Numerology, Feng Shui, Bach Flower, I Ching, Fairy Ring, LOA, Diceology, Lithomancy, Hydromancy. She is also an Angel whisperer. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” which can be bought from Pothi.com.
She lives in India and can be contacted via Alohahappiness official page facebook.com/alohahappiness or Instagram handle @alohappinessbykayshetty. Her personal Pages are facebook.com/Sonieledanielhealingmiracle, and Instagram handle @sonieledanielhealingmiracle.