Article by Dhwani Parikh
Habit is a maker or a breaker of anybody’s life or destiny. Everyone has got some bad habits and they want to change it, but many of us get unsuccessful due to many emotional or personal reasons. To develop and change any habit requires a great amount of determination and conscious efforts. Reiki is a supremely divine energy which also can help you to heal your bad habits and form a new habit.
A famous quote, “The law of harvest is to reap more than you sow. Sow an act, and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny” – by James Allen.
Our habits are programmed in our subconscious mind from many years and to change it or make a new habit also takes a lot of conscious effort. The first task is to know and list out habits you have and you want to change. You also need to write down all the details about the same. For example, you want to include a new diet for getting a perfect weight; you need to write down what is wrong and right in your current diet and what is to be added to reach the aim. Not only this, you should be very consciously working on this. People try new things and they leave in between so they won’t become habits. You need to try at least 21 days continuously to make it as your normal routine.
Often we make a list of the things we want to do and we start it very enthusiastically and after some days, we left it as half done and get back to our old routine. I can relate to this with quitting smoking, losing weight, getting up early or adding any new thing in your routine life. For example, many people try to quit smoking, they also get successful to some extent, but any high emotional attack and they start it again. Same with weight loss, people go to the gym and add diet plans, but they don’t continue it and gain even far more weight than before. I would say this to Reiki practice also; many people learn it, but stop practicing it and not getting enough out of it.
For anything new you want to include in your life, you need be patient till it becomes your habit. For example, driving or swimming. You practice it till you get perfect in it and after you even don’t need to practice it anymore because it is now in your DNA. Reiki is a very powerful energy which helps you to make any new habits or leave any old habits. You don’t need to remove something from your life, just need to add something more beautiful in that place; the other thing will leave automatically. Reiki helps you to change anything at genetically as we all are formed of energy.
Moreover, we all human beings have powerful emotions. So, we reflect emotionally to each new thing. For example, if you have new diet and you are eating salad instead of a burger and initially you may not like it or you may have an emotional craving for a burger at the back of the mind. But you are telling your mind to pay attention to a salad. This is kind of emotional battle and Reiki can help you to heal any such cravings and helps you to create a new habit easily at a subconscious level.
- For this, first of all, make a list of goals you want to achieve or new habits you want to make for yourself.
- For that, write down each small step you are going to follow to achieve that new habit or leave the old habit.
- You can also make intention Reiki chits and write one goal on each chit.
- Now, go to some quiet place with the natural environment. That makes your vibration level higher without making much effort.
- Ground yourself by deep relaxation and meditation.
- Put all the intention slips in a Reiki box.
- Now do your Reiki prayer and use all the symbols you are attuned to.
- Start with distance healing and emotional healing symbol.
- Here emotional healing symbol is very important as more you relate anything new with positive emotions, more easily it will be in your routine life.
- So, try to multiply emotional healing symbol by visualizing millions of Sei He Ki are healing your Reiki box and seal everything with Cho Ku Rei (the power symbol).
- You can also include different Karuna® Reiki symbols and crystals for this.
- Give Reiki to your all chakras for 3 minutes each. If you don’t have much time, you can put both hands on different chakra and heal together. Make sure you heal your heart chakra and Ajna chakra because they help you for making decisions for the new habits.
- Now, if you have a specific purpose for this. Make the affirmations as below.
♦“I am happy and grateful to my body which has become of perfect health and weight at the perfect speed for the highest good of everyone.”
♦“I am happy and grateful that smoking is no more part of my life and I feel younger, more energetic and cheerful for the highest good.”
♦“I am happy and grateful that new diet has come into my life and makes me feel more healthy and energetic and my all the emotional cravings are satisfied with my new habit for the highest good.”
- Additionally, visualize yourself doing that new habit as your normal routine and you are happy about that.
- For example, you actually love your new diet and you are enjoying it fully and you don’t like the things which are not good for you. You are feeling supremely energetic and happy for the new habit.
- You can heal all these affirmations with all the symbols as above.
- Make a big Reiki ball and give this energy to your Reiki box.
- Thank your angels and all the people who helped you to form this new habit and get rid of any old habits.
Again to mention, gratitude is the biggest powerful tool which can multiply your positivity and fulfill your wishes easily. That helps you to manifest things more which you are the most grateful for. One last very important thing before I finish this. You need to give a self-reward for each good thing you do for making a new habit. For example, you eat a new diet and lost 2 kg. The reward may be a new dress in which you look thinner. That makes you even more attracted to practice your new habit.
You can use this method to improve all the areas of your life. Just find a goal of your life, leave the rest on Reiki; it will guide you to reach your destination.
Love and Light! Stay Blessed!
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master
Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/