Article by Reiki Master Moumita Rudra
First of all, you may ask me, what is centering and why is it so important?
I have learnt this during my Master Teacher level from my master Naresh Mintry. I thank him for teaching me this technique.
Why it is important to centre yourself?
Have you noticed days or time when you feel restless, scattered or somehow impatient? We heal and balance your chakras regularly then also there might be some harsh foreign energy that we pick up every now and then. Being energy healers we tend to pick up others energy often without even knowing it. In simple words, I would say, to settle the chakras at its original place –aligned and in its most authentic self!
It’s a very simple method. You can do it almost anywhere whenever you feel the need.
I am breaking down the steps here:
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes.
- Call upon Reiki, Angels, Masters or whom so ever you wish to.
- Take a few deep breaths and relax.
- If possible, ground yourself first.
- Draw the symbols you are attuned to above your head and around you – front, back, both the sides and below your feet – do it mentally.
- Now visualize a golden beam of light entering from your Crown chakra.
- The golden beam of light is gashing through each chakra.
- Guide the golden beam to go through each chakra and mix with the color of each chakra.
- Visualize the golden color being one with each chakra’s color – the way we mix water and they unite, become one!
- Once you reach Root chakra, take it up to Hara Chakrra / Sacral Chakra and rest it there.
- Close it by drawing a big power symbol around you, do it mentally.
- Visualize a white beam of light (like an egg shell ) surrounding you and protecting you
- Express gratitude to Reiki, Angels, Masters or whom so ever you wish to.
After the process, without opening your eyes, you can mentally check and feel if your chakras are aligned.
You will feel much calmer and relaxed after the entire process.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Moumita is a Reiki Master Teacher, a spiritual healer who practices Usui Reiki, Magnified Healing, Soul Mate Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Deep Healing Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and some more. She is also a tarot and oracle card reader. She offers in online/distance tarot consultation healing, as well in-person consultation. She also communicates with angels and believes that the angels are always around us looking forward to guide anyone who needs it.
Her journey into healing has been magical where she was chosen by Reiki over various situations and gradually revealed beautiful insights of life, spirituality and healing.
She is now a fulltime mother, raising her daughter with love, kindness and compassion with a dream to pass on the beauty of healing to her offspring.
She quit her 12 years long corporate job recently to spend more time with her daughter and doing things that she really loves and enjoys doing. Healing is one of them.
She created her Facebook page The Healing Space by Moumita in 2015 with a dream of spreading more joy, love and awareness. She believes that we all come to this earth to spread love and spiritual awareness can help to spread love.