Article by Reiki Master Moumita Rudra
First of all, you may ask me, what is centering and why is it so important?
I have learnt this during my Master Teacher level from my master Naresh Mintry. I thank him for teaching me this technique.
Why it is important to centre yourself?
Have you noticed days or time when you feel restless, scattered or somehow impatient? We heal and balance your chakras regularly then also there might be some harsh foreign energy that we pick up every now and then. Being energy healers we tend to pick up others energy often without even knowing it. In simple words, I would say, to settle the chakras at its original place –aligned and in its most authentic self!
It’s a very simple method. You can do it almost anywhere whenever you feel the need.
I am breaking down the steps here:
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes.
- Call upon Reiki, Angels, Masters or whom so ever you wish to.
- Take a few deep breaths and relax.
- If possible, ground yourself first.
- Draw the symbols you are attuned to above your head and around you – front, back, both the sides and below your feet – do it mentally.
- Now visualize a golden beam of light entering from your Crown chakra.
- The golden beam of light is gashing through each chakra.
- Guide the golden beam to go through each chakra and mix with the color of each chakra.
- Visualize the golden color being one with each chakra’s color – the way we mix water and they unite, become one!
- Once you reach Root chakra, take it up to Hara Chakrra / Sacral Chakra and rest it there.
- Close it by drawing a big power symbol around you, do it mentally.
- Visualize a white beam of light (like an egg shell ) surrounding you and protecting you
- Express gratitude to Reiki, Angels, Masters or whom so ever you wish to.
After the process, without opening your eyes, you can mentally check and feel if your chakras are aligned.
You will feel much calmer and relaxed after the entire process.
Moumita is a Reiki Master who came in touch with Reiki long before the first attunement, even before knowing what Reiki is. Gradually situations make her curious to know and learn more and that’s how the journey with Reiki began. She teaches and practices healing with Usui Reiki, Soul Mate Reiki, Tiger Reiki and Magnified Healing. She also enjoys practicing Angel Cards and Tarot. She offers personal healing, distance healing, Relationship counseling. Reach Moumita at The Healing Space on Facebook.