Article by Naveena Shetty
For the past two years I have had a couple of cases of women seeking IVR treatment, one a lady in early forties and one in her thirties, both frantic to get pregnant to save their marriages. I was trying hard not to be judgemental but it did disturb me. As I read and come across other women in their twenties, thirties and forties going in for IVR treatment, today it seems is slowly becoming a rarity to find women conceiving naturally.
So one would ask what does energy have to do with this? Well, my answer is energy has everything to do with it right from the method of conception to the parenting skills once the child is born.
We need to understand the root of the problem, one of the biggest reasons is stress. What causes stress in today’s world? Some reasons are earning your lively hood, traffic, competition (professional and personal), the assumption that the birth of a child can save a relationship, unhealthy lifestyles, etc.
Couples need to understand that if they are energetically healthy they may not need an IVR treatment. They also need to understand that their work doesn’t get done with just conception, it is just the beginning. Their energies will affect the child in the womb of the mother and later on their parenting skills. Their parenting skills will determine the adult their child grows up into.
Holistic healing techniques like Reiki can help clear the blockages and attain a balance and help the couple conceive a child naturally. The Reiki practitioner will work on the chakras of the couple and Reiki will heal relationship issues and all other blockages, to enable conception naturally.
Reiki practitioners need to work on all chakras as each chakra affects the other, though the primary chakra responsible for create is the Sacral chakra.
Let us examine how each chakra affects the conception process:
- Root / Base Chakra – It deals with the fear, insecurities, feeling that they do not deserve to have children, past karmas (both personal and family), physical limitations, lack of grounding, etc.
- Sacral Chakra – It is responsible for creation and it is also the emotional centre. There may be imbalances due to past emotional scars, attitude towards sex, the effect that the couple’s parents’ relationships have had on them, addictions, hormonal, childhood traumas, guilt, etc.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Self-esteem issues, stress ( as this the first chakra that gets impacted at times of stress), lack of clarity, feeling powerless, shame, etc.
- Heart Chakra – Lack of self-love, wanting to have children out of love for them (there are times couples want to have children as it helps them fit in societal demands, makes them feel complete and that’s the right thing to do), etc.
- Throat Chakra – Lack of confidence, unable to speak their truth, limited belief system, etc.
- Third Eye Chakra – Negative thoughts about oneself and others, confused about ones goals, etc.
- Crown Chakra – Spiritual disconnect, unrealistic expectations, delusions, etc.
Opening our minds to holistic healing techniques can give healthier and safer options to treating physical problems.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Naveena has been practicing Reiki since 1999. She moved into professional Reiki in 2013 and specialized in long distance Reiki. Her home is in Mumbai, India. She has always been interested in spiritualism, occult, etc. Reiki sought her out when her mother’s friend suggested she learn it. Naveena’s hobbies are cooking, reading (fiction and non-fiction). It is her dream to empower people around the world with Reiki. Though she has taken courses in different levels of Pranic healing, Naveena’s heart belongs to Reiki.
“It’s been a beautiful journey with Reiki, it has subtly yet powerfully helped me hold my life together.” Reach Naveena at firstname.lastname@example.org.