Article by Jhilmil Bhalwar
Greetings! Well this is my first article on Reiki Rays and I am glad that I can share my Reiki knowledge and experience with you all.
Reiki stacks is a wonderful yet powerful healing technique, which allows you to avail of both self and distant healing at the same time.
What are Reiki Stacks?
Reiki stack is an unique process wherein a healer sends Reiki energy to the recipients who need healing by arranging them one on top of other. This can be done for ‘n’ number of persons. This technique is very powerful as healing energy is sent to multiple people at the same time, and hence there is amplification of energy which grows exponentially with each person as it goes higher in the stack. Therefore, people who receive healing through this technique receive more energy than normal distance healing. It is also a good idea to place oneself on top of this order thus benefiting from amplified energy through the entire downline.
Making Reiki Stacks
The procedure is as follows :
- Take small palm sized white papers. Number of slips = Number of people in stacks.
- On each slip write the name of the person and draw CKR-HSZSN-CKR on back of each slip.
- Arrange the slips one after another to make a stack.
- Keep all the slips in the envelope and name it as Family Stack or Friends’ Stack or Clients’ Stack etc.
- On the envelope’s top make Reiki Sandwich ( CKR+DKM+HSZSN+SHK+CKR).
- I usually make/renew Reiki stacks once a month.
Activating Reiki Stacks
These envelopes of Reiki Stacks need to be activated only once till you make new Reiki stacks. Given below are the steps:
- Ground yourself.
- Invoke 3 times “I request all the angels to please help me, guide me in activating all Reiki stacks for the period of 1 month”.
- Make all Reiki symbols on your both palms.
- Activate all the Reiki stacks envelopes by either placing your hands or Releasing Chi ball over them.
- Express Gratitude to Reiki, Mother Earth, Angels, Recipients’ higher self and Spirit Guides.
- After being activated, keep all the Reiki Stacks envelopes under your pillow/ mattresses where you sleep till you make the new stack lists. You can even keep it at a safe place where you can send healing regularly.
Reiki Stacks Healing Meditation Process
It’s important to be at least Reiki level 2 to use it. Given below is the process:
- Sit or lie down in a comfortable position at any time of the day.
- Take few deep breaths till you feel your mind is clear.
- State the intention 3 times“I want to locate and connect to ____ stack”
- Locate and connect to stack through SHK and HSZSN.
- Visualize stack list of people below you.
- Invoke and Invite higher self, spirit guides of yourself and each person to assist you in healing process. (3 times). Also mention receiving treatments for the “highest and greatest good of all.”
- Ground and shield once and everyone will receive treatments at the same time.
- Make all the symbols that you are attuned to on the palms of your hands.
- You can either do hand positions or simply meditate or chi ball and enjoy the flow of energy.You can also visualise person below you receiving healing energy.
- Send healing as long as you are guided to.
- Do aura scooping to redistribute the energy.
- Seal the process with CKR and express gratitude to everyone.
Points to Be Noted
- It is important that people in the stack have knowledge about receiving treatment through this technique. Stacks will show positive changes which can sometime be more powerful than you may even think.
- It is recommended to place old people, kids, weak people at the bottom of the stacks due to exponential increase in the energy as we move higher and thus person at the top receives maximum energy. For example, if you make a 30 person stack and put your mother on top, then she’s going to get completely blown away.
- Addition/ Deletion of Stacks.
Send some energy to the stacks, then intend, “I now wish to modify (NAME) stack.” Then make changes.
Hope you all would enjoy this powerful self and distant healing through Reiki Stacks.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Jhilmil Bhalwar has done graduation in Civil Engineering followed by Post graduation in Construction Management. She quit her job in a renowned Real Estate company to follow her passions as a spiritual guide, blogger, website designer and digital marketer. She chose the Divine path of Reiki that changed her life for good in many ways. She specializes in Divine Light Ascension, Magnified Healing, Usui Reiki and more than 30 different healing modalities. She, along with her sister Charisma Phatak, own Supreme Reiki Center at Pune, India.
She can be reached at sparklyrays.com