Article by Vimi Karnik
Recently I happened to read a story, which I felt that I should narrate in short.
Once there was a king who was gifted with two falcons. The king was very happy and appointed a trainer to train them. After a few days, the king inquired about their progress, to which the trainer said that one of the birds was doing very well and soared high in the sky, while the second bird remained perched on the branch and not leave its place. The king was worried and asked his ministers to find a solution, but to no avail. One day a wise man from the kingdom took up the challenge. He was taken to the falcon and left there. The wise man asked the king to return the next day. The king returned the following day and to his surprise the falcon was soaring high up in the sky. The king asked the wise man the secret of his success. The wise man told that he chopped off the branch on which the falcon remained perched. So it was compelled to fly to save itself from falling down.
This story had me thinking. We all are prey to one or the other fear. We have cold feet when it comes to let go of familiarity, our comfort zone. Then are we here to just follow the sheep mentality? Not only are we fearful of thinking out of the box, but we also fear many other things that we may not have the courage to admit like….
- fear of death
- fear of some chronic illness
- fear of unfavorable situation
- fear of losing our loved ones
- fear of losing wealth, prosperity
- fear of the unknown
- fear of psychic vampires.
- fear of being unsuccessful
The list is endless……
This fear stems from over activity of Third Eye chakra when the Crown chakra is fully or partially inactive. It also initiates when the Throat chakra is restricted and Solar Plexus and Sacral chakras are imbalanced. This results into irrational fears where we are transfixed and we cannot move on.
We start blaming ourselves for not having made better choices. This irrational fear can be aborted by Reiki.
Using Reiki to overcome fear
Here is one of the ways in which you could dissipate your fear through Reiki:
- Breathe deeply and concentrate on your breathing for two minutes.
- Virtually draw power symbol CKR and SHK on your palm and repeat the names thrice.
- Let the energy flow from your palms to all the seven chakras. This will balance your chakras and cleanse away all the negative energy.
- Visualize yourself being shielded by white light spiraling from your Crown chakra to Feet chakra.
- Draw HSZSN in air and call upon Archangel Michael to bless you with courage to break free from the bondage of your fear. You can even cut cords between yourself and the fear which is engulfing you.
- Once again virtually draw CKR in air and thank the universe for drawing away your fear.
- Repeat this daily for two weeks.
In a fortnight you will slowly start seeing the difference.
Make an attempt to fight your fear because…. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear”–Jack Canfield
Vimi could safely say that she didn’t find Reiki, but Reiki found her. Apart from being a teacher in one of the reputed schools in Surat, Gujarat, India, she is a Reiki channel and Angel Card Reader. Vimi is planning to learn more and go deeper into spiritual healing. She likes to travel to different places and is an avid reader.