Article by Darshan.S
Worry is defined as “The State of Being Anxious and Troubled over Actual or Potential Problems”.
All of us in some point or the other in our lives come to stage where we are overcome by worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety. There are a lot of everyday instances as well that cause us a lot of worrying.
It blocks our ability to think clearly stopping us from being in the present moment but it does not in any way help to overcome the problem.
Here’s a simple yet powerful technique that helps us overcome these negative states and shift to a more empowering and positive state of mind.
- Begin by making a mental or written list of all your worries and anything that is causing anxiety. It can be large or small, rational or imaginary.
- Visualize or find a small waste paper basket or box in which you can stash your worries, doubts and fears.
- Imagine tearing off each individual concern or fear and tossing it into your storage bin. If you’ve made a written list, go ahead and actually do this.
- Visualize violet flame burning away all of these worries.
If you have actually written the list go ahead and burn it (Please take Safety Precautions while you do so)
- Draw the Rama Symbol (Karuna® Reiki) to transmute everything to the source or use CKR if you’re not attuned to Karuna® Reiki.
- Say these words out loud: “I am letting go of these nagging thoughts. Some are important and some are not. But right now, I am reclaiming my right to enjoy life, live fully, and feel safe and secure.”
You can do this as many times as you want and for anything that cause any kind of worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety. You can also do this for your loved ones with consent from their higher selves.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.