Article by Ashwini Chubé
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.” ~ Albert Einstein
Each one of us is gifted. In fact before we take birth, when we are in our soul form (what I call the real us) we are very much aware of our gifts. As we incarnate on the earth plane as human beings we lose touch with our gifts. We turn into a mechanical left brained programmed person working on auto pilot and ignoring our personal power.
What are these gifts?
We all have access to the divine. These gifts are what we term as the 4 “clairs”. They can be categorized as below:
|Clairvoyance||Clear seeing or seeing beyond the usual.||Third Eye located between your eyebrows.||Seeing visions, auras, images , dreams both with closed or open eyes. Seeing numbers like 111, 333 or seeing feathers, coins, rainbows.|
|Clairaudience||Clear hearing or hearing beyond the normal.||Ear chakras located next to ears.||Hearing voices in head both internally and externally. Also hearing songs or overhearing meaningful conversations having relevance.|
|Clairsentience||Gut feeling or sensations.||Solar plexus and Sacral chakra located at the abdomen.||Having a feeling or hunch about something.|
|Claircognizance||Divine thoughts or knowledge.||Crown chakra located on the top of your head.||Thoughts and ideas often accompanied by hearing voices.|
Finding and developing your strong Clairs
Reiki opens us up to a myriad of opportunities and possibilities. We can develop our gifts and use it in day to day life. Depending on your own gifts, you will be drawn and will be strong in any 2 particular clairs. You will have to find it out yourself. You may choose to do self assessment and also you will realise over a period of time what your strengths are.
Also your strong clairs change over a period of time. You could be clairvoyant and clairaudient for a few years and then may realise your clairsentience has built up. We can build up our clairs by concentrating on a chakra at a time. I would suggest you to concentrate on a clair for a month or two and then once you have confidence to move to the next clair, you can move.
Meditation and other Exercises
- Sit in a place where you won’t be disturbed putting a ‘Do not disturb’ sign if needed.
- Light a candle if possible – this is an excellent way to connect with the divine and making sure only positive energies surround you.
- You can also invoke Archangel Michael’s presence to know that you are getting the right loving messages.
- Relax completely taking a couple of deep breaths.
- Now depending on which chakra you want to concentrate on or which clair you would like to build up, concentrate.
- Draw all the symbols on the respective chakra (as per the above table) or alternatively, you may draw the symbols on your palm and cup your palms over the chakra.
- Imagine the chakra opening like a funnel and growing in size.
- Imagine it getting connected to the Universe and now ask messages if any. At this point you may activate the distance symbol and power symbol once again.
- Depending on your Clairs try to gather messages.
- For example: if you are doing a clairvoyance exercise, imagine remote viewing. Visualize what your best friend is doing, or what could be happening at your parent’s house. Also if you are going out with a friend, you can visualise what colour T-shirt he is wearing. You will often have right guesses if you check with your parents or friend and most probably your friend will be wearing the same coloured T-shirt as you imagined. With more and more practice, things will get better.
- Also observing street signs or car number plates or the timing in your watch or mobile will be good. Maintain a diary of the numbers you see. Angels often drop signs in these forms.
- In case of clairaudience, you will have to listen to sounds around you. For instance, you could be looking for a job and may have failed at many interviews. And then out of the blue, you may overhear a stranger talking about a particular “John” and you might remember your friend named John and call him just to talk. He may then let you know about an opportunity with his company and may help you find a job. These are not mere coincidences but divinely inspired guidances. You need to trust them.
- To build up clairsentience, you have to also trust your hunches, or the weird feelings you get in your stomach. For instance, what feelings do you get when thinking about a potential situation or about a person? Sometimes being in a certain house doesn’t feel good or give you bad vibes. Pay attention to it.
- For claircognizance, you can maintain a diary of the “out the blue thoughts” which you may get. As mentioned earlier, these thoughts are mostly accompanied by clairaudient messages. You may also invoke Archangel Uriel. Archangel Uriel is a wonderful archangel and can help you channel wonderful messages. You may simply say, “I now call upon Archangel Uriel, please help me to channelize my divine messages” or alternatively you may use the distance healing symbol and connect to him.
- With regular practice and patience, you can develop your gifts. Just keep going and believe in yourself.
Finally, believe in yourself and always keep the Archangels invoked before you start any exercise. This will ensure you hear only loving thoughts and see only loving messages thus keeping negativity away. Using Cho Ku Rei or the Power symbol also ensures you get safe and loving messages and not the fearful ones. Take guidance from experts or teachers and go one step at a time.
Wishing you luck and love in your divine spiritual journey.
Love and light accompanied by loads of blessings and gratitude!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial