Article by Rinku Patel
So, by now we all know that Full Moon rituals are for releasing blockages, stagnant energies, bad habits, let go of anger or past karmas. Amidst all these issues, we forgot that the moon symbolizes love too. Remember old movies romantic songs, where we see full moon in the background whilst actors are going all lovey-dovey? ☺ Today’s article is about full moon, love and restoring and rekindling your relationship.
Love and relationships has ups and downs. When this balance is lost, it can create havoc with our heart and peace of mind, affecting our mental, emotional as well as physical health. Many of us bury our emotions, anger and complains about our partner and relationship without sharing it with anyone. This ritual will help you release all those buried emotions, anger and blockages.
How to take full advantage of full moon to restore relationship:
- Call upon Archangel Haniel, Moon Goddess, invoke Reiki and Universal energy and ask them to empower you with Divine Moon energy to improve your relationship.
- Take a big paper and draw power symbol on all four corners of the paper to seal the energy. Draw big emotional/mental symbol on the paper with your index finger or coned fingers. Do not forget to intone symbols name thrice.
- Now start writing everything that is bothering you about your partner and your relationship. Yes, you are allowed to vent out, cry or scream. Note down all your frustrations related to your relationship.
- Next, look within yourself and write down about what you need to let go, what changes you need to bring, where you are going wrong and what you can do to improve your relationship.
- Now write down what you expect from your partner and your relationship. Write down your dreams and visions about your perfect relationship. Don’t think how it will happen, it is not your look out.
- Ask Moon energy, Archangel Haniel, Goddess Moon, Reiki and Universal Energy to release stagnant energies and blockages from your relationship and fill yours and your partner’s heart with unconditional love and compassion.
- Leave the letter outside to soak in moon energy. If for some reason, you can’t keep it outside, place it at windowsill or at your altar. You can place clear quartz crystal and rose quartz crystal as a paper weight on the paper.
- Next day burn the paper, thanking all the higher authorities involved.
The main point about writing this letter is to open your own eyes related to your relationship, re-evaluate your feelings and accept your own flaws. Do not worry about your partner’s side, higher authorities will take care of it.
Talking about love and full moon, this is the perfect time for those who are suffering from break-ups and unrequited love to release old and stagnant energies and blockages.
To all the women out there whose husbands have seem to lost interest in them, remember that moon also symbolizes femininity. During the full moon, the power of moon energy is at its peak. So do not miss out this opportunity to rekindle the lost flame between you and your hubby.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.