Article by Darshan.S
This is a very interesting technique that was revealed to me when I asked for a way to heal things in our lives that affect us but of which we are not consciously aware of.
But before we move on to the technique let me give you a brief understanding of what dreams are and how we can use them for our healing.
Dreams are a form of communication from the subconscious mind. Our subconscious uses dreams as a method to communicate with us, for the subconscious understands the language of images and cannot communicate in words.
Dreams have three different stages and dreams that occur in these stages have different meanings. The stages are divided into three equal parts of the time scale of you sleeping and waking up.
Lets say for example a person sleeps at 10:00 PM and wakes up at 07:00 AM
- Stage I 10.00PM – 01.00AM (Processing)
This is the stage where the subconscious processes all the information that it has received throughout the day.
- Stage II 01.00AM – 04.00AM (Prediction)
This is the stage where the subconscious predicts the various outcomes for the information that it has received throughout the day and processed.
- Stage III 04.00AM-07.00AM (Venting)
This is the stage where the subconscious mind vents out all the information that is not required anymore, including negative beliefs and patterns.
Now that you understand the various stages of dreams let’s look at how we can apply this information for healing ourselves and others.
Firstly, even before you begin to using this healing modality it is very important that you maintain a dream journal and make a note of all the dreams that have occurred the previous night.
You can also give yourself suggestion to remember your dreams before you go to sleep.
Eg: “I remember all my dreams with clarity and ease”
You can also use crystals like Amethyst, Ametrine, Azurite, Clear Quartz, Lepidolite & Moldavite to help with dream recall.
- Sit in a relaxed and comfortable position. Clear out all distractions.
- Shield and ground yourself through visualization or invocation.
- Invoke the divine Reiki to flow through you. Call upon your Reiki masters, Angels, Archangels, Spiritual Angels, Spiritual Guides and your personal Reiki Master to assist and guide you in this process.
- Relax yourself and reach the Alpha State (you can use any technique that you are familiar with to do this).
- Re-visualize the dream/dreams that you had last night in front of you on the screen of your mind. Add in as much details as you can remember. The more you practice the better you get at it.
- Once you can see the dream on the screen of your mind. Draw symbol #1 Cho Ku Rei and say Release, Release, Release. You do not have to do anything. Just observe if there is any difference in what you see visually or how you are feeling. Draw symbol #1 CKR again and heal the dream for 5 minutes. Again do not do anything. Just observe if there is any difference in what you see visually or how you are feeling in that dream. You notice that the elements of the dreams begin to heal and you sense a difference in how dream feels compared to how it felt earlier.
You do not have to know what these elements are for the meaning varies from person to person.
- Draw symbol #2 Sei He Ki and affirm for peace, harmony and balance between your conscious and subconscious. This helps to facilitate the communication between the two, making it easy and effortless.
- Draw symbol #3 Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and connect with your subconscious. Let the bridge between the two strengthen and allow you to utilize and access the enormous ability that your mind possesses.
- Seal the healing using symbol #1 CKR and encapsulate the dream in a white ball of light and send it back to the source/god/higher self (anything based on your beliefs).
- Close the session.
- Thank all the Reiki masters, Angels, Archangels, Spiritual Angels, Spiritual Guides and your personal Reiki Master for assisting you in the healing.
You will begin to feel a shift in you as you do this exercise, but you will not be able to figure out or understand what is being healed for the healing is taking place at a subconscious level and you cannot consciously make sense of it.
You will also see a lot of improved communication with your subconscious via signs, coincidences and intuition.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.