Article by Justine Melton
I love sharing with people how Reiki can be used in a variety of ways. It can help with every area of your life including the amazing journey of motherhood. What I’d like to focus on today is how it can relieve so much stress from everyday occurrences in motherhood. Reiki is a Mother’s best friend.
Reiki can help you be the best mom possible. It help’s everyday issues (being on time to school, sibling rivalry, homework, dance class, etc) balance out and go as smoothly as possible. Sometimes Reiki is like magic and after connecting and using a symbol you are left with the perfect outcome for you. Other times you do not see immediate results but you are given a new perspective on a situation that in turn brings about new results. Either way change happens. The greatest good for all is always the result.
Here are some of many everyday issues in Motherhood that Reiki can help with:
- Sibling Rivalry
- Relationships between family members (including the relationship of you and your child)
- Getting to school on time
- Bed time
- Kids behavioral issues
- Shopping with your children
- Needing to get a project done while being present with your children
- Building confidence
- Promoting independence
- The picky eater
- Kids parties
- Attracting the right friends to your child (happy playground at school)
- Homework/Kids Projects
- Finding quiet time for yourself
- Calming down your child and balancing any situation
- Anything! ☺
How to use Reiki to help these issues:
- One of the most beautiful things about Reiki is how simple it is. It brings so much peace and yet it only takes a short moment to connect and tap into. First, envision the situation you are having problems with or that needs balance. A great way to do this is to simply pretend that you can see it on a television in front of you.
- Make power symbols on your hands and then make whatever symbol you feel called to use on the front of the issue (t.v. screen).
- Beam Reiki to it for 5 min and then ground yourself by making 2 power symbols on the bottom of your feet.
I’ve used this over and over and every time Reiki has brought balance to whatever issue I’m calling in it to help with. I’d like to share a personal way it recently helped me to show you how simple it really is. Reiki can help with the big and the small.
One of my daughters who is elementary school aged was going to have a b’day party. She invited 30 people and we were only supposed to have a max of 15 where the party was to be held. I was starting to get really stressed about what to do and was trying to come up with back up, alternative plans. I realized this would be a good thing to use Reiki with. I pictured my daughter’s party in front of me. I made a power symbol, emotional healing symbol, and then felt like using the master symbol as well. While I did this out loud I said, “I am happy that my daughter has the best party for the greatest good of all. I am happy that the perfect amount of people come, that the right people come and that everyone has a great time.” In this moment I gave everything over to Reiki and stopped worrying.
The day of the party was fantastic. The weather was perfect, the kids that would have created multiple problems for some reason or another couldn’t make it, we hit our max number right on the dot, and everyone had an amazing time. My daughter was ecstatic and I was happy.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/SoulRenew