Article by Chanchal Gupta
Yes, dowsing rods do answer to our questions. How? Here I am sharing the way they work.
The L-shaped, copper rods known as healing or dowsing rods can also act as our counselor. Sometimes we are in conflict over some situation and are not able to get out of it, due to one or the other reason in that case these rods act as our guide. We can give a query to these rods and they do respond back. These are influenced by electromagnetic field (EMF is generator when one electric field come in the range of other electric field and we all know all the things have electric field), our intuition and akashic records (written in space).
How to Use the Rods
♦ Clean them and charge them.
♦ Wash with water, make them dry.
♦ Call the Reiki, pay your gratitude to Reiki and your masters, I do pay to my master.
♦ Hold them together in your Reiki hands apply symbols #3 #2 #1 #2 #3 and seal them.
♦ Close your eyes:
1. Take three Reiki breaths
2. Collect all your thoughts
3. Go inward
4. Concentrate on the energy
♦ Check the rod’s ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for you.
- Hold smaller end of the rods in your hands and larger ends away from you. Hold them
neither too loose that they just swing or nor too tight that they cannot move at all.
- Start with an easy positive question whose answer you know like, “today is Monday.” If it’s
actually Monday on the day you are checking the rods.
- Concentrate on rods and observe their movement.
The movement of rods is of three types….
1) Away from each other
2) Near to each other and cross
3) One may move other may not means rods don’t have the answer of your question or
your question framing may be wrong.
- The movement of rods is yes for you and other movement is no for you.
- Ask another question whose answer you know like, “today is Friday”, but actually it is
Monday. The rods now will move in the opposite direction as they moved earlier showing
their no for you.
- Ask another question like, “what is day today”, you will notice they won’t move or one may
move saying they can’t answer this question.
♦ After checking rods yes or no for you, concentrate on your question and put your question to
the rods, you may say it softly or loudly as per your choice. Wait for some time, go on drawing
symbols as per your intuition.
♦ Check the movement of the rods and match, this is how rods answer to your questions.
Few points to be considered:
- Limit the use of rods in a day. Too much use of rods is not recommendable.
- Ask only those questions which have answer in ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- Only one question at one time. Don’t ask compound questions.
- Using rods for others you have to mention the name of the person for whom you are using them.
- The rods can also be used to check the chakras, balanced or not.
- Every time before using them you have to check their yes or no for you even if using on the same day.
- Charge them regularly.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Love and gratitude to all my friends.
OM MANI PADME HUM
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Chanchal Gupta (M.Sc.) is a Reiki Master. She is a science teacher and also Masters in Mathematics. These days she is practicing, exploring and trying to connect every aspect of Reiki with science. She is from Chandigarh and lives in Hoshiarpur (Panjab) with a family of . Reach Chanchal at Reiki Miracles do happen on Facebook.