Article by Rinku Patel
Hello Dearest, here I am, again with a moon ritual. I know I come up with different rituals for full moon and new moon every fortnight, so it is my request to all my readers not to get confused with too many rituals. I am just giving information and guidance to my readers about various rituals. You only stick to the rituals you resonate with. You don’t need to try and perform all the rituals.
As we all know, New moon is for manifestation of new things, planting new seeds and starting new projects whereas Full moon is for healing, protection, banishing of evil and releasing. Here is the method to take advantage of moon energy beyond this manifesting and releasing concept.
Making Moon Water
- Take a jug and fill it with distilled or spring water. Place the jug somewhere outside so that direct moon light falls on the jug. If it is not possible, you can just place it in your balcony.
- Call upon Archangel Haniel and Moon Goddess to bless your jug and water. Connect the jug to moon energy with Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
- Take selenite, carnelian, moonstone and clear quartz crystal. Cleanse and program to remove impurities surrounding jar and cleanse water. Place carnelian and clear quartz inside the jug. Put selenite and moonstone around the jug. Do not ever put selenite in water, it will disappear. (Skip this step if you do not have these crystals)
- Draw Reiki symbols on palm and hold the jug, charging it with Reiki energy with the intention to make the water void of any impurities and infuse it with Reiki energy to purify it.
- Just leave the jug outside overnight and your moon water is ready.
How to use ‘Moon Water’
- All the women out there is going to love this. You can wash your face with this charged Divine Moon Water. It will beautify your skin and bring the glow on your face. Try this for few months and see your face beaming like a moon.
- You can use this Moon Water to cleanse your crystal.
- You can just drink this water.
- Fill the Moon Water in spray bottle and use for cleansing the area. Sprinkle in your house or work place to remove negativity and impurities.
- Sprinkle on self and others to cleanse aura.
- Add this water in your food while cooking.
- You can Reiki the water with set intention to use it for any purpose.
- Add to your bath for relaxation.
- Anoint money.
- Water your plants.
- Dip your finger in water and make circle on your Third eye seven times for clarity and clairvoyance.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address email@example.com and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.