Article by Reiki Master Moumita Rudra
One of the most common issues that we face on our day to day life is our relationship – with ourselves, with family, with loved ones, with colleagues, with bosses, sometimes with our own selves, and so on. Healing our relationship with Reiki is a wonderful practise.
Most of us, while facing a disturbed relationship, wish for a quick fix. We face such things mostly when a relationship is in verge of breaking down. Sometimes we expect of saving the relationship instantly.
Will Reiki bring back a certain person I wish for? – Probably the most frequently asked questions in Reiki.
Well, we need to understand Reiki does everything for our highest good in sync with our life purpose. So rather than asking Reiki for what we think is good for us, we must have faith that Reiki will bring what is for our highest good. Sometime, we don’t even realize that such situations help us grow and evolve or walk closer to our life purpose.
So when we see some relationship not working or going through a tough phase, we can practise a few very basic things:
- Please remember, whom so ever we come across, is somewhere the mirror of our own thoughts and beliefs – deep down in your subconscious mind. So keep positive, loving, and compassionate with your thoughts, words, and actions. So self love and self acceptance is the most important thing. To attract love, we must love ourselves; accept ourselves the way we are.
- Practising self healing regularly is one of the most important part and is always the basic step to keep us in good health and be open for love.
- If you are facing any tough situation or issues in your relationship, try meditating for at least 15-30 minutes, ask your inner self what it is that you need to learn? Is it letting go? Is it lack self love? Is it that your thoughts and actions are not in sync? Or something else. Be open to accept whatever reason it may be. Most of the time our ego doesn’t let us hear the voice of inner self. That’s when quieting your mind – meditation plays a very important role.
- Many times we face problems with unsolved issues with our childhood or inner child. If you are a Reiki practitioner in Level 2 or above, you can send Reiki to your past. To do so, you need to sit and meditate. Connect any particular month or year or event with HSZSN and send healing for 15-30 minutes, have faith that Reiki and Universe have started working on the issues. Draw SHK and close it with CKR. You can use Master Symbol if you are attuned to it. If you do not remember any particular incident, it’s advisable to send healing to your past in general – every year till your birth and your past lives. If you are working with Archangels, you can take their help for protection and healing as well.
- One of the most effective ways of healing is flooding with Reiki. If you feel low, stressed, threatened or somewhat emotionally drained in any situation, in any place or in presence of any person – invoke HSZSN. Imagine the white light entering from your Crown chakra, filling each and every part of your body with the white light. And when your entire body is filled with white light, imagine you are flooded with the white light and the white light from your body is flooding the situation.
- You can use affirmations, Moon rituals too, to bring unconditional love in your life. Be open to receive.
- Practise Ho’oponopono. Its a very simple yet effective method to forgive. If you are level 2 or above practitioner, connect with the person whom you want to forgive with HSZSN. Affirm ho’oponopono with the person’s name; say “I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you”. If you have more than one person to forgive, write down their names, draw HSZSN at the back of the page then one by one take their name and repeat the above method. If you are level 1 practitioner, you can do the same way without using HSZSN. You may practise it for few days. Until you feel that you have forgiven the person.
- If we face any loss of relationship, our regular practise helps to heal the wound faster and see the loss in a different perspective which helps to move on with much ease.
- Reiki always works for the highest good. It might not be what you are expecting – however it will be something which will bring you closer to your life purpose. So do not manipulate or assume.
Just breath, let Reiki do its work.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Moumita is a Reiki Master Teacher, a spiritual healer who practices Usui Reiki, Magnified Healing, Soul Mate Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Deep Healing Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and some more. She is also a tarot and oracle card reader. She offers in online/distance tarot consultation healing, as well in-person consultation. She also communicates with angels and believes that the angels are always around us looking forward to guide anyone who needs it.
Her journey into healing has been magical where she was chosen by Reiki over various situations and gradually revealed beautiful insights of life, spirituality and healing.
She is now a fulltime mother, raising her daughter with love, kindness and compassion with a dream to pass on the beauty of healing to her offspring.
She quit her 12 years long corporate job recently to spend more time with her daughter and doing things that she really loves and enjoys doing. Healing is one of them.
She created her Facebook page The Healing Space by Moumita in 2015 with a dream of spreading more joy, love and awareness. She believes that we all come to this earth to spread love and spiritual awareness can help to spread love.