Article by Rinku Patel
The New Moon and the Full Moon rituals play significant role when it comes to manifestation. I love doing moon rituals, be it planting a new seed on new moon or releasing stagnant energies on the full moon. Off late people have been asking me how to perform moon rituals when there is no visibility of the moon, in case of new moon or cloudy weather on full moon. Regardless of moon’s visibility, you can connect to moon energy with Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
Today I will show you to merge Bayleaf spell, Moon energy and Reiki.
- Go out in the balcony or patio. Breathe in the powerful moon energy and breathe out all the stress.
- Once your mind is totally stress-free and calm, take a big Bayleaf and carefully write the keyword of your wish on it. You need not specify any details. E.g. – If you want money, write ‘Money’, ‘Prosperity’ or ‘Abundance’. If you want love, write ‘Unconditional Love’, ‘True Love’ or ‘Soulmate’.
- On the back side of the Bayleaf draw Reiki symbols. Take the Bayleaf between your palms and give Reiki to it for few minutes with the intention to manifest your wish.
- Lit a tea-light candle and place it over the Bayleaf. Take a crystal pyramid that resonates with your wish. Cleanse, purify and program it with Reiki and place it on the Bayleaf. If you have tumbles (leansed and programmed), you can place it surrounding the bayleaf.
- Leave the Bayleaf, candles and crystals outside to soak in the moon energy fully.
- Next morning burn the Bayleaf and have faith that your manifestation has begun.
Enjoy New Moon ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: