Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
All forms of energy healing share a connection in ways that are not always obvious. The energy of the angelic realm compliments the energy of Reiki. The angels are pure energy forms of love and light. They love connecting with Reiki healers. It usually happens that the angels come looking for us first rather than vice-versa.
If connecting with the angels happens to be part of your life’s purpose, here are a few signs that may help you discover if the angels are reaching out to you ☺
1. As a child, were you fascinated with angels and fairies? If yes, it is a sign that the angels are part of your life. To quote my own example, no one in my family connected with the angels. Most didn’t even believe in them. But I always felt a deep fascination for them. When my sister and I role played as children, I often played the role of an angel. The word ‘angel’ sounded melodious to my ears! I also loved dressing up like an angel and singing angel songs.
2. You feel naturally connected with the angelic realm though you may not have all the information about it. You reach out to the angels in your own way.
3. You are inclined to learning about angel healing.
4. You feel a sense of peace when you hear someone talking about the angels, read about the angels or see angel pictures.
5. You often sense warm energy near you. This energy, which often signifies the presence of an angel, feels comforting to you.
6. You have dreams and third eye visions of angels. This is especially significant when you have these visions out of the blue rather than after you’ve read something related to the subject.
7. You feel a fascination for crystals and colours. The energy of every archangel is associated with the energy of a specific crystal. Feeling attracted to a crystal may signify that the corresponding archangel is trying to reach out to you.
8. You stumble upon feathers in unexpected locations.
9. After praying for help, you often witness the sudden appearance of birds, butterflies and certain animals. Seeing them gives you feelings of peace and reassurance. The angels often appear in different forms and bring us messages and healing.
10. People often use the word ‘angel’ to address you (especially when they don’t believe in angels themselves)! This is because people are able to pick up the energy of the angels in your energy field, even if they are not consciously aware of it.
If you resonate with any of these, it is almost a certainty that the angels are part of your life, even if you were not conscious of it all these years. But now that you know the signs, trust that the angels are part of your life. You can start connecting with them right away. The more you connect, the stronger their presence becomes in your life and in your Reiki practice. For this, all you need to do is talk to the angels or write a letter to them. You can use the following lines as a reference and change the wording to suit your personal style.
“My Dear Angels, I wish to connect more with you. Please connect with me in whatever way is best for me. Thank you for being in my life.”
Thereafter, let go and allow the angels to work their magic in your life. Enjoy connecting with the Angels!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya on her blog at lightworkersonearth.com, on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Angel Light.