Smiling has an interesting effect: it’s contagious! Smile, and the Universe will smile back.
Here are 7 excellent times to smile.
1. Smile at everyone you meet, before you speak to them. Reiki your relationship.
2. Smile when hearing hurtful criticism. Remember that it’s not personal, it’s just that person’s way of saying things and they do the same to everybody. Reiki the situation, for the highest good of all involved.
3. Smile when someone cuts in front of you in traffic. Perhaps they had a serious reason to do so, or perhaps not. Either way, they need help :), so with the permission of their higher self, send them a dose of loving energy, intending that it’s routed wherever most needed should it be rejected.
4. Smile when children are giving you a hard time. They’re just children and there’s generally no reasoning with them. Moreover, it’s unreasonable to expect them to be reasonable :). Take a step back, ground yourself, invoke Reiki and the spirit of tranquility, and give them a loving hug (if they’ll let you :D).
5. Smile when you realize your worst worries and fears may, or are about to, come true. Reiki the entire situation, so that you may have the opportunity to start fresh build something even better.
6. Smile before starting a task. Envision the end result, and aim that Reiki flows and imbues the outcome, bringing joy to those whose life will be touched by what you work on.
7. Smile when looking in the mirror. Look yourself in the eyes, let go of all the worries, shields, masks, and allow yourself to just be. Allow the Reiki to flow and go wherever it’s most needed to help you grow and enjoy life even more.
8. Bonus tip: Smile when you pay your bills. Say I’m grateful for all the services I receive, and for the abundance that allows me to pay for them. Reiki your cash flow, intending that you always have enough money to cover your needs, and then some extra so you may feel secure and help the others.