Article by Rinku Patel
Switchwords is one of the very effective healing modality. It works with our subconscious mind. The subconscious mind records and files away everything going on around you on every level, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, for future reference. As it observes similar experiences, conditions or responses associated with a word or action over and over again, the subconscious mind begins to anticipate and even look for (attract) these experiences, conditions or responses. These actions or words become Switchwords – switches for bringing about the specific experiences, conditions or responses associated with the words or actions. Switchwords bypass the conscious mind and activate switches in the subconscious mind. (info derived from www.blueiris.org) Basically you can sing, chant, write, charge or make an energy circle with switchwords.
Suppose, when you hear a word COUNT, your subconscious mind connects that word with money. Chanting COUNT attracts money. To find lost object, the switchword is REACH. Check out more combination of switchwords to start using it with reiki for faster benefits.
Reiki is one of the most powerful method of healing and manifesting way to achieve your goals. We all as Reiki channel know what Reiki is and how powerful and magical it is. Merging Reiki with switchwords doubles the effect with very powerful outcome.
Method 1- Paper
- Take a piece of paper and write your/client’s name.
- Draw whatever symbols you are attuned to on the paper.
- Hold the paper in your non-dominant hand.
- Enable the flow of Reiki and chant the switchword of related situation minimum 28 times (can chant more).
- Burn the paper.
Method 2- Energy Circle
- Take a piece of paper.
- Write your/client’s name and switchwords (related situation).
- Draw a single stroke circle around it. ( no energy leak from circle).
- In the circle or on the back side of paper, draw Reiki symbols.
- Put this paper somewhere without folding it and give Reiki healing to it.
- You can also charge water or food by placing your water bottle or plate on this paper.
Method 3- Body
- Write switchword directly on the body with pen.
- Draw Reiki symbols over it (in air).
- Give Reiki healing to that part of your body.
Method 4- Heal Others
- Draw Reiki symbols on your palm.
- Hold a glass filled with water with the intention to charge water with Reiki.
- Chant the switchword 100 times regarding related situation holding the glass of water.
- Give the water to concerned person to drink.
Method 5- Crystal Grid
- Get a print of the energy circle with switchwords.
- Charge your crystal with Reiki.
- Make a crystal grid over this energy circle.
Method 6- Chant
Simply chant the switch words and enable the flow of Reiki. You can chant as many times as you want. Minimum should be 28 times. You can keep writing the switchwords in a book.
You can simply chant or write switchwords if you don’t want to merge the two methods. Switchwords itself is a vast healing and manifesting modality, so check out switchwords online for your issue.
When writing switchwords and making energy circles, colors play important part. You can use colors according to color therapy or you can use chakra colors.
I personally had lots of positive outcome with these combined healing modality. My 100% result is with the switchwords to find lost objects. I chant CRYSTAL REACH ________ (object name) with constant flow of Reiki.
Happy healing and manifesting ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Magics n Miracles