Article by Justine Melton
Reiki offers amazing purifying energy for every area of your life. One of the best ways to experience its magical healing abilities first hand is to use it to help create a positive, pure and continually detoxifying environment at home.
After doing the usual house cleansing with Reiki (which is amazing on its own) I like to set up a special detoxifying Reiki space. This space is a special spot in your house that will continually detoxify anything negative that comes into your home. I do this with the use of Reiki, the color yellow, and a bowl full of lemons. It is inexpensive, positive, fun, and it works!
How to make a permanent, detoxifying, Reiki space in your home:
Always set up your detoxifying Reiki space after cleansing your home first.
1. Get a large, clear glass bowl and enough lemons to fill up your entire bowl. Typically I use between 6-10 lemons. Make a large power and/or master symbol over the palms of your hands and the bowl of lemons. Beam Reiki to this bowl for 2-5 minutes.
2. Pick up the bowl of lemons and place it in the central room of your home. I generally will place it on a coffee table, end table, or even a book shelf. If you feel called to do so place more than one bowl of lemons throughout your home. Go with whatever you feel. Reiki is all knowing and will guide you with what is best for the space you are in.
3. After you select a location for your bowl of lemons place it in this space.
4. Stand in front of it and visualize a large cylinder of white light going vertically straight through the bowl of lemons. It goes clear up to as far as the eye can see in the sky and deep into the ground. It has bright yellow sparkles of light that radiate out of it. It sucks in any negative energy that enters your home like a vacuum and immediately detoxifies it. Anything that this cylinder of white and yellow light touches instantly turns into positive energy and is emitted back into your space.
5. Make one large power and/or master symbol over the palms of your hands and the cylinder of light. Beam Reiki to it for 5 minutes.
Be thankful. You now have a positive Reiki space that is continually detoxifying your home.
Wishing you all love and light.
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.