Article by Rinku Patel
The meaning of Nentatsu ho is:
Nen – Attention, care, concern, desire, feeling, idea, sense, thought.
Tatsu – Cut off, discontinue, sever, abstain, release, transform.
Ho – Method, way, treatment.
Nentatsu Ho is an excellent technique to help you transform or release bad habits, achieve goal, remove negativity, prevail illness and reprogram your thoughts. It is also known as de-programming technique to transform your bad habits and negativity to positive intentions. Nentatsu Ho technique is basically transforming negativity and putting positive intentions in yours or your client’s mind.
One of the easiest method of Nentatsu Ho is below:
- Create an affirmation for the issue you want to work on. Make sure that your affirmation is in present tense, as if it is already manifested.
- Either lie down or sit comfortably. Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Inhale while counting 6, hold your breath counting 3, exhale counting 6, again hold your breath counting 3 and repeat.
- Once your mind is calm, Say “I now begin Nentatsu Ho”.
- Draw Reiki symbols on your palm, chanting its name thrice. Put one palm on your third eye and other at the base of the head/skull. Ask Reiki to help you with your situation. Keep repeating your affirmation in the same position for about 5 minutes.
- Think of the issue as if goal is achieved. Imagine how you will feel when you achieve your goal.
- Now take your palm away from third eye and place it with the other palm, at the base of the skull. Stay in this position for a minute.
- End your session by thanking Reiki.