Article by Rinku Patel
What are karmic scars? Karmic scars are lethal wounds or scars from past lives that are carried over to the next life. Karmic scars are also known as Birthmarks. Who would have thought that most birthmarks have a story to tell, a story of a past life. Birthmarks or karmic scars are usually formed at an exact place where your body had endured severe blow or injury in one of the past lives.
According to Dr. Ian Stevenson’s research, if someone dies of bullet or knife wound in past life, the karmic scar or birthmark would reappear exactly at the same place. These birthmarks or karmic scars resurface as a reminder to heal those past lives events, it is a reminder that indicates there are some unfinished businesses.
There are two reasons of Karmic Scars:
1. Not enough gaps between incarnations for body to heal properly.
2. It is a bridge to reconnect with your past lives trauma to heal it completely.
To know details about your karmic scars, you can either get Past Life Regression (PLR) done or get Akashic Records read. Karmic scars could be related to past lives success, failure or love. Your karmic scar history may show you as a careless person in previous life or it may show that you were a national hero who was traumatized by enemies during a war or it may show that you got badly injured trying to save someone you love. Different karmic scar has different story to tell.
Understanding your Karmic Scars:
- A deep red birthmark/ karmic scar could be unhealed burn mark. The darker the red, the more healing it needs.
- A white birthmark/ karmic scar also shows burn injuries. White means it had been healed karmically before hence not much healing needed.
- The even black round or oblong birthmark/ karmic scar indicates bullet wound.
- Scattered brown/black birthmarks/ karmic scars indicates scattered bullet shots.
- A red/brown cut or slight curve means stab wound.
- Spots inside the eye indicates eye injury– stab or puncture. (I have this, multiple in both eyes. Did not know the meaning of this earlier ☹)
- The patch on head where hair doesn’t grow due to some birthmark/karmic scar indicates hair had been forcibly pulled out.
- The birthmark/ karmic scar that has darker inner side and lighter outer ring indicates a poisoned arrow wound.
- Botch– Surgery without anesthesia.
- A brownish birthmark/ karmic scar that looks like a wart indicates leprosy patch.
Healing Karmic Scars or Birthmarks:
- PLR or Akashic Records. Here is a wonderful article written by Ananya Sen about Akashic Records.
- Cut Karmic cords. Ground yourself. Call upon Archangel Michael to help you cut all the etheric cords that no longer serves you and Archangel Raziel to heal past lives issues. Draw a big HSZSN in front of you and just ‘walk-in’ the symbol so that you are totally enveloped by the symbol. Connect HSZSN to all the past lives cords that no longer serves you. Now simply infuse Reiki flow with the intention to cut all the cords that no longer serve you for your highest good. Reiki is smart, it knows what needs to be done. Alternatively you can scan your body and feel ropes and cut them. Draw a big SHK in front of you and ‘walk-in’ the symbol. Intent that it heals all the mental and emotional issues related to your past lives. Draw big CKR and seal the session.
- Karmic Reiki. Use Karmic Reiki and Karmic Reiki symbols over the karmic scar with the intention to heal that particular trauma or situation.
- Usui Reiki. Call upon your guides and angels. Connect HSZSN with the trauma/issue related to that particular karmic scar. Draw CKR and SHK over the karmic scar and state “I am now releasing all the karmic ties, chains, connections and cords that holds me to the issues related to this karmic scar. I forgive everyone for whatever happened related to this karmic scar across lives and I ask for their forgiveness for same issue”. Draw CKR over the scar and seal the session.
- Intention slips in Reiki box/Crystal grid. State a clear intention to heal trauma related to particular karmic scar/birthmark. Draw whatever symbols you are attuned to and place the intention slip in Reiki box or grid.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing