Article by Darshan.S
Happiness in our life is determined by the relationships that we appreciate and cherish. When you help yourself to remember and be grateful for them in your everyday life it goes far in keeping up solid and positive Relationships.
Sometimes because of errors, unfulfilled desires or some other cause, anxiety, conflicts, and uneasiness show up in our relationships and along these lines the requirement for healing our relationships arise. At this point when this happens we can utilize the Reiki symbols to mend the vital relationships that we share with ourselves, other people and the world at large. Your dedication to acquire back the sweetness of those relationships which contributed to your life can help you stay motivated in your healing.
This article though is primarily focused on healing the relationships that we share with other people.
- Sit in a relaxed position and clear out all distraction.
Invoke Reiki to flow through you for your highest good. Shield and ground yourself and invoke to receive help and guidance from your Reiki Masters, Angels, Archangels, Spiritual Angels, Spiritual Guides and your personal Reiki Master.
- Decide the person with whom you want to heal your relationship with and visualize him in front of you in your mind and visualize that both of you are engulfed in a pink ball of love resonating at the highest frequency.
- Be aware and conscious of all feelings and emotions that emerge from the past. Draw ‘Sei He Ki’ when they do emerge and simply permit the feelings and emotions to do so without resisting them in any way. You will feel that the negative feelings are getting discharging in the process of just being aware and you just perceive the progressions that are occurring in your brain and body merely observing them.
- Once you are free from all cynicism. You will see the individual from a new understanding other than what you have had till now. When you see the individual, circumstance and occasions from different viewpoints you have the capacity to discover things for you to recognize and admire. You can rationally thank and express your appreciation to them for being there in your life and for helping you grow.
- End by recollecting all the happy memories that you cherish with the other person using ‘Cho Ku Rei’ (if you cannot recollect any happy memory just create one).
Choose an affirmation to reinforce your new belief system and reality and repeat it 21 times twice a day for a month.
Preferably before you go to bed and after waking up for the subconscious is most open to suggestions during these times.
Disconnect all cords that may have been attached during the healing.
End the session by thanking the Reiki Energy for the healing and your Reiki Master, Angels, Archangels, Spiritual Angels, Spiritual Guides and your Personal Reiki Master for the healing that has occurred and for assisting and guiding you through the process.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.