Article by Justine Melton
Once you start practicing Reiki and start moving up the vibrational ladder it is important to find activities that keep you at a higher vibrational state. Doing things that bring joy to your life are the same ones that keep you at a higher vibrational state. Dancing, Singing, Hiking, Swimming, Skiing, Reiki, Meditation, Healthy Eating, Love, etc are all great ways to keep you on your path up the vibrational ladder.
I work in a dance studio in Southern California. Dance can be so uplifting and allows your soul to feel free and express itself. I love to watch the children come in for their lessons full of joy and innocent anticipation of what routine they will get to do. I also love watching the older adults trying flamenco and ballet and seeing their smiles as they allow themselves to feel free and like a child again.
Since working at the studio I have started recommending dance more and more to my clients as I’ve watched it help many people to heal in the dance studio. People will come in nervous looking for something to help them start to change something in their lives. By the end of their class you can see that something small has changed and that they are on the road to healing.
I have come up with a Reiki Method that helps send Reiki to your dance session. It promotes healing and is a fantastic thing to use to keep you at a high vibrational state or to help you move up the vibrational ladder. If you are uncomfortable dancing in front of people simply start by dancing in your bedroom with the door closed. This way it will be in a private setting and you will feel free to express yourself.
Dance To Heal With Reiki:
- If not going to a dance studio create a comfortable dance space for yourself in your own environment. Clear the floor and put on some music that you feel would be the most fun for yourself. The more fun you are having the higher the vibrational level will be.
- Make one large power symbol in the middle of the dance floor and one over the front of your body.
- Then over the dance floor make one large distance symbol. Even though your dance session is just minutes away it is still in the future so you do not want to forget this step. If you are not attuned to the distance symbol you will still be successful. Reiki flows for the greatest good.
- Sit or stand in this space for 5 to 10 min and visualize yourself dancing away all that is bothering you. If you don’t feel that you need to release anything simply visualize feeling free and happy while you are dancing. While in this uplifted state beam Reiki to the dance floor for 5-10minutes.
- Turn on your music and have an amazing dance session.
I have done this method myself and have recommended it to several people. Everyone seems to love it and has a great time. Reiki can help you heal in so many ways other than just with a standard session on a table. Get creative and see what fun ways Reiki can help you.
Wishing you all love and light.
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.