Article by Rinku Patel
Forgiving someone or oneself is an opportunity to let go of anger and pain built inside you. Built up emotions only brings unhappiness and depression. Forgiving is not forgetting. You cannot forget the incident or people that hurt you. But forgiving lets you free yourself from built up emotions of anger and hurt. Forgiving is burying all the grudges and move on with your life. Same way, if you have hurt someone, now is the time to apologize. Sometimes it so happens that writing brings out better emotions than being verbal. So go and ask for forgiveness now and forgive to move on with your life. If for some reason you can’t say sorry or give forgiveness directly, here is the Reiki method. Forgiveness letter. Write different letter for different person.
- Be alone. Switch off your phone. Lit a candle in front of you.
- Take pen and paper. Draw CKR on 4 corners. Think of the person you want to forgive or ask forgiveness.
- Write your letter. Describe the incident, your feelings about it, how it will make you feel after forgiving or apologizing. Pour your heart into the letter.
- Take a light colored crayon or color pencil and draw CKR, chanting its name thrice. Imagine gliding CKR in that person’s heart. Same way draw SHK and HSZSN over the letter with crayon or light colored pencil, chant its name thrice and glide symbols in his/her heart.
- Draw another HSZSN in front of you. Connect HSZSN to the person.
- Read out loud your letter. Burn the letter. Imagine all the resentment and anger burning along with the letter. If it’s granting forgiveness letter, say I FORGIVE ________ thrice. If it’s an apology letter say I AM SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME _________ thrice.
- Stay alone for a while. Pay attention to your thoughts. Feel the peace within you. You will surely feel light- hearted.
Following the same ritual, you can release your karma. For karma release, write “Dear creator, father, mother, son as one… If any of my ancestors, relatives or myself has offended you, your relatives or ancestors across any life time, we ask for your forgiveness”.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address email@example.com and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.