Article by Rinku Patel
I got this idea to make this Angel Jar from Angels. While reading angel cards for myself, I got this “GOD BOX” card. Somehow I ignored the message and did not make this God Box. I started getting this GOD BOX card whenever I used to do angel reading for myself. So one fine day, I decided to make God Box. I look around in the house but could not come up with any box that would give the feeling of perfect box. Then out of blue, a plastic jar caught my eye. That was IT. I painted and decorated the jar. Left in the balcony for the paint to dry. Later, I saw a beautiful butterfly hovering over my jar. Hence the name ‘Angel Jar’.
You can use any box or jar. Name it God Box, Angel Box, Angel Jar or even fairy box. Basically the concept of this ‘Angel Jar’ or ‘God Box’ is to handover/transfer all your worries to higher authorities.
- Take a Box or a Jar. Decorate it if you want to.
- Pray and call upon God, Angels, Ascended Masters, Guides or Faeries. Tell them that you are giving away all your fears to them to deal with it.
- On a paper write down all your worries, troubles, doubts, fears or whatever is troubling you in details. Write as if you are sharing your problem with someone.
- Draw whatever reiki symbols you are attuned to on the back side of the paper. Give reiki to this paper with the intention that you are now depositing all your worries, fears and problems into this jar and you are letting your angels take care of those issues.
- Important → Trust that it is taken care of now.
- Do not re-read your slips often. Read out loud after 15-20 days and burn these slips. Write fresh ones with new or old issues.
You can decorate the slips if you want to or you can keep it simple. Totally up to you. Do not hesitate to write any problem. Pen down any issue big or small. Be sure that it will be taken care of now. It is not a magic box so keep your expectations in control ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: