This is probably one of the most commonly pursued questions I have encountered. Almost everyone wants to know how to clear and heal their Karma. And what better way to do it than with Reiki?
This healing needs to be done in three sets of seven days, leaving a gap of one week between each set. For instance, use this from days 1-7; give a gap from days 8-15; again use it for days 16-22; give a gap from days 23-30 ; last set use from days 1-7. The total number of days you heal are 21. The reason for giving these gaps is because, the blocks that get removed during the healing, comes into effect when you stop the healing for sometime.
Here are some simple steps for the same
1. State your intention three times.
2. Draw or visualize or chant all the Reiki symbols you are attuned to
3. Imagine a purple pyramid or cone in front of you in the air.
4. Affirm 3 times “all the negative karma is turning into positive karma.” Visualize it entering the pyramid or cone.
5. Keep Reiki flowing for few minutes, as long as your hands tingle.
6. Then release the cone into space. See it floating away
7. Seal off with a Cho Ku Rei
I have used this successfully for myself and others and I am happy with the results. I tried doing it continuosly for 21 days as well as in three sets of 7 days. I feel the latter works better. I realized that some blocks are getting removed, simply because positive opportunities started popping up into my life.
You may not know what karma you are clearing, but just believe that you will clear your karma this way. Its simple and powerful!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Ananya is an Usui and Karmic Reiki Teacher and is also certified in Magnified Healing. She teaches and reads the Akashic Records, Oracle, Tarot and Angel cards. She is highly aura sensitive and gifted with claircognizant abilities. She lives in Bangalore, India. Ananya can be reached at http://www.zinoathensreiki.com/ and via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org.