Reiki is serving mankind as an established healing process for many years especially in Eastern cultures. Thanks to some innovative and creative Reiki Masters, it is now also established that it can also treat animals, plants and even, non living things. As most animals use telepathy for their communication, the Reiki treatment is a natural healing process for animals as the communication channel is same for most of the animals.
Why Should You Use Reiki for Animals?
Reiki has similar effects on animals, as on human beings. It can heal animal diseases by removing energy blockages mostly responsible for imbalances in an animal. Many Masters are specialized in animal Reiki and they can help people to keep their pets in good health. Animals can be treated by in-person or through distance healing sessions.
Impacts of Reiki on Animals
- It’s Natural for Animals. Reiki healing is a telepathic procedure, a much natural process for animals to recognize the healing process as compared to some other physical healing processes. Some Masters believe that understanding of Reiki and Universal Life Force energy is in instincts of animals.
- Holistic Results. Unlike physical treatments, that leave most animals in emotional trauma, energy healing can cure animals both physically and emotionally.
- Relaxing Effect. It can keep your animals at calm by reducing stress level, and it even makes them feel relaxed and more balanced.
- Energy Healing. It can remove all the blocked energies that often are root cause of disease and creates imbalance, and also helps removing toxins from the body of animals.
- Recover Fast. If your animal is suffering from any physical injury or going through any intensive physical treatment, Reiki healing can help in faster recovery.
- Helps Against Emotional Disorder. If your animal is showing abnormal behavior like unnecessary aggression and depression, Reiki healing can be used to treat this condition effectively.
- Helps Before Death. When an animal is dying, it can help an animal in going through its final transition in peace.
- Better Control. Reiki treatment can allow better control of a healer on animal and healing process as compared to other physical treatments.
There are a few medical experiments and researches performed on animals treated by Reiki that show signs of reduced stress and anxiety levels in animals after Reiki sessions. Research showed results with improved biological measurements like heart rates.
Even though we cannot gauge what animals experience when they are exposed to Reiki, but whatever they feel, observations show that they become still and relaxed during a session. Many practitioners can observe animals who are actually responding to Reiki treatment. For animals, there is no special way to do Reiki. Just like giving Reiki session to any human, it can be performed with any animal. If comfortable, Masters can use their hands on the animals, especially if treating physical injuries or any organ. Animals are very good receivers of healing energy, so practitioners do not find much difficulty in treating animals.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: