Article by Ashwini Chubé
I was guided, pushed, and almost made to write this article by my guides for the past few days and finally, I opened my laptop and wrote this article. I felt my angels and guides almost whispering this in my ears and in my thoughts. Also, full moon just being around the corner I am further guided to share this.
So here it is- A divinely channeled article by my guardian angels, spirit guides, and masters.
What is a vow?
A vow is a sacred promise you decide to do with your soul. This could mean like a contract your soul signs up at some point in time in one of the births or incarnations and creates related ‘permanent’ bindings. Once you sign up or take a vow the vibration or frequency pattern of the vow within your energy body gets imprinted on your soul and this may seriously interfere in aspects of your life.
Symptoms you have taken a vow:
- Some areas of life not moving forward in spite of repetitive efforts
- Not able to breakthrough in some area of life
- Chronic health issues not showing signs of improvement in spite of treatment and healing
- Hopeless scenarios and feeling stuck in a situation
Types of vow
Many people in spite of having work and working hard do not make money or worse feel it is bad to earn more money or feel all the time money is bad. This could be an instance of having a belief in some birth that money can cause issues. For eg: If someone got robbed and killed by the thieves in one of the past births, that person may say that “I never want to have money”. Thus this can last in perpetuity and thus this vow can block a person from attracting abundance.
Some have taken vows of chastity or celibacy. This is particularly true for nuns or monks who decide to refrain from any kind of sexual relationship feeling that, it would divert their attention from God. In reality, this is a big misconception. Having a sexual relationship with one partner only as a result of true love and trust can be the most sacred experience. Eg: There was a lady who used to not have a good intimate relationship with her husband in spite of being married for several years saying “it felt impure”. The root of it lied in her past life where she was a monk and took a vow of refraining from having sex forever not knowing its repercussions last even after several births.
This vow is slightly different from the previous one. Sometimes in many cultures, women pray and take a vow of being with the same husband for several lifetimes. Now, this is good if both are in a healthy relationship. But if it is a toxic relationship, patterns are repeated and people may not be in a healthy relationship. Most may feel stuck in a marriage and they might be married to someone but feel drawn to someone else as a result of a vow they may have made with the partner in another birth. Now in this birth, the relationship may serve no good.
Another situation may arise where they may not be able to attract the right partner and hence stay stuck in singledom for a long time as a result of having taken a vow with someone else who isn’t the right match for them.
- Obedience and Slavery
In this case, people are bound to do a certain thing, for instance, to give up our own will and subordinate that to the Will of God. People have been so chained to do some things that they do not empower themselves or do not take charge of their own lives.
Many people have been stuck in jobs with incompatible bosses and in companies which do not help them recognize their true potential.
- Suffering or self-torture
This vow is based on a wrong belief that the more you suffer, the more good karma is generated. In fact, the creator doesn’t want you to suffer at all and wants you to be free and happy all the time.
Inability to say a no or being over people oriented if you sacrifice your own needs to make others feel happy. If you are doing this then you are feeling frustrated with your life, you feel like no one appreciates you or even tired and exhausted.
Why you need to release
Most vows if you see are God fearing rather than God loving. Hence they never serve your good. The key is to look past them and start fresh. Sometimes people following religions have take vows “in perpetuity”. This can be problematic because many religions do not believe in reincarnation but in reality, the soul takes several births. Vows can be interfering in your life as your soul may still feel it ‘has signed a contract’. Thus this may disrupt activity and things may just get stuck in spite of carrying out a lot of efforts.
When to release
The best time to release the vows is when it is a Full Moon or the moon is waning. According to the pagans – At this time the moon represents the Goddess in her Crone Aspect.
At the Full Moon, the energy is powerful and intense. A full moon is a perfect time for releasing something that no longer serves you, or letting go of something that you no longer need in your life.
The Full Moon Ritual for Releasing Vows
- Paper and Pen
- Bowl of water
- Black candle
- Black Tourmaline crystal (optional)
- Any god or deity you believe in or Angel Statue or picture ( optional again)
- Matchbox or lighter
- Bowl of rock salt
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Sit on a balcony or open air
- Clear the space by lighting candle or incense
- Invoke the presence of your guides, masters, and angels
- Invoke Archangel Michael and Archangel Raziel
- Draw Cho Ku Rei in all 4 directions and imagine the energy whirling around you in three big circles
- Now keep all the apparatus in front of you
- Take a few deep breaths
- Close your eyes and chant OM thrice
- Now take pen and paper and think about the area of life you wish to resolve
- Mentally connect to Archangel Raziel with the HSZSN symbol and breathe for 3- 5 minutes
- Write on the paper “I realize that this old Vow of [name old vow] no longer serves me from my energy field and my consciousness at all levels all dimensions and across time and space past present future. I release all the limitations that it has created in my life now”.
- Read it loudly thrice. Connect to the moon energy.
- Concentrate on the paper for some time, add rock salt on it and set it on fire (be careful to take necessary safety precautions). Ones the paper burns completely put it in the earth and add water to it.
- Now say thrice ”I now embrace a new Vow of love, peace, creation union. I ask my guides to bring the new energies of this vow into my life. I am now open to the universe’s blessings. So be it, it is so”.
- Make a Chi Ball by putting all Reiki symbols and drop it inside your aura.
- End the meditation by grounding.
- Put the salt and water in excess into the earth.
- Drink ample water for the next few days.
Hope the tips help in releasing vows and make you free from past bindings, thus helping attract a better future.
Love and blessings to all!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
From an investment banker to a lifecoach, writer and speaker, Ashwini’s journey has been phenomenal. After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a lifecoach, motivational speaker and a spiritual teacher. Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing along with Karuna® Reiki, Excalibur Reiki, Soulmate Reiki,Twin Flame Reiki, Akashic Records and Mother Kwan Yins Lavender Flame healing. Ashwini is also a hypnotherapist, an angel card and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons.
Ashwini has set up 2 concerns – Urjahealers for energy based services and ‘Unicorninsight’ for motivational and soft skills training. Reach out to Ashwini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: facebook.com/urjahealers, facebook.com/unicorninsight