Article by Rinku Patel
Earlier in one of my previous article I had given in-depth details on various uses of HSZSN. I got many emails wherein I was asked to write about other symbols too. So today’s article is about Cho Ku Rei – The Power Symbol.
Using Reiki symbols more and more strengthens your connection with these symbols and strengthen your energy flow as well. Do not only use these symbols while healing, try to merge it with your daily routine. Be as creative as you can, you cannot go wrong.
Cho Ku Rei, the very first symbol of Usui Reiki and one of the most powerful symbol to work with, is also known as “The Power Symbol”. It can be drawn before starting any healing and before drawing other symbols to intensify and make your healing more powerful. CKR is also one of the most powerful and apt symbol to remove negativities from body, aura or space.
Let us see how we can use more of Cho Ku Rei in daily routine and healing
- As I said earlier, draw it on your palms before starting any healing session. It is like switching on the light.
- Draw it before other symbols to intensify, empower and enhance the energies of other symbols.
- Give spot-on healing on pain affected area by drawing CKR on the painful area and give Reiki.
- Draw on food and water to remove toxins from food. Draw on medicines to reduce side effects.
- Just write your intention, draw CKR and give Reiki to empower the intention as well as remove stagnancy and blockages related to the wish. Here you can also add other symbols if you wish.
- Draw on each chakra while self-healing to remove negativity and blockages. It will also make your chakra rotate actively.
- Draw on each chakra before healing others to shield yourself from taking upon client’s negativity, thought forms or emotions.
- Draw on your Foot chakra to ground yourself.
- If you have upcoming meetings, draw on your palms and shake hand with others to transfer the powerful and positive energy to them.
- End your healing sessions by drawing Cho Ku Rei to seal the energy so that energy won’t disperse.
- Before writing intention slip, draw Cho Ku Rei on 4 corners of the paper to seal the energy.
- Draw in room, corners, walls, ceilings or space to break stagnant energies and to clear it from negativity and lower energies.
- On any project files, draw HSZSN+CKR and give Reiki daily.
- Draw on crystals to cleanse them as well as charge and enhance their energies.
- Draw on card decks to cleanse the deck and empower with Reiki energy.
- Draw around you on all 4 sides to cleanse and protect your aura.
- Protection- Visualize a balloon or an egg around you and imagine yourself and family inside it. Draw a CKR and intend that it keeps multiplying. Imagine umpteen of CKR in the balloon. Intend that only positive is allowed inside and negativity cannot enter inside the balloon.
- Before meditation, draw Cho Ku Rei over Crown chakra and Solar Plexus chakra.
- Draw on your wish list to manifest it faster.
- Empower business cards, FB pages, bank accounts, cheque/check books by drawing CKR over it.
- Draw on plants for keeping the plants healthy and grow faster.
- Draw a big CKR and step into it. Let the energies of it engulf you from top to bottom. This will keep you protected from evil eyes and psychic attacks.
- Make a sandwich with other symbols to intensify energies of other symbols. Eg:- CKR+SHK+CKR, CKR+SHK+HSZSN+CKR, CKR+ZONAR+SHK+CKR, CKR+RAMA+SHANTI+CKR and so on… Merge it with Zibu symbols to enhance the energies of Zibu symbols. Draw a big CKR and imagine hugging it. It will give instant surge of energies when you feel low on energies.
- Draw over Switchwords and Energy circles to amplify their power.
- Draw on phone before attending a call to keep the conversation positive and in your favor. Draw on texts before them.
- Draw on gadgets to reduce EMF effects.
- Draw on bed/pillow to keep nightmares away.
- Carve on candle before starting candle healing or any ritual.
- Empower herbs and oils to magnify the effect of your ritual/spell.
- Draw with finger or third eye in your office to keep negativity and jealousy at bay.
These are just few examples, you may be as creative as you can and use this bundle of power as much as you can ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address email@example.com and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.