Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
It is a wonderful feeling to fall in love; it’s the best feeling to know that someone is there to witness your life with you. Unfortunately sometimes these relations do not have a happy ending and may either break during time of courtship or end up in a divorce. No matter how painful it is, we do move on in life and lead a happy life ahead. But the energies of our partner remain in our body and aura, and get imbibed in our DNA too.
That can be one major reason we sometimes find it very difficult to forget them or we may carry some unhealthy patterns or habits from our past relationships. Hence it is very important that we release our ex- partner’s energy from our body and aura, to attract healthy relationships and also have a blissful life ahead. Though cord removal is very effective, sometimes releasing an ex’s energy needs an extra boost (saying this from personal experience.)! I had read an article on how we can release our ex’s energy, but there were too many details so I followed a similar method except I did it with Reiki and found amazing results!
Below are the steps that you can follow for the ritual:
- Take 21 deep breaths, this will help you almost go into trance and have a clear mind.
- State the intent – I want to clean my body and aura of all my ex’s (if more than one ex) energies.
- Write down the name of all your previous partners, I generally recommend to write long term relations, short term relations, crushes, friends with benefits, etc….whatever kind of relations one was in.
- Activate the emotional distance on your palm chakras, when I did release I also activated Zonar, Harth, Halu and Tusker, but that’s strictly optional!
- Draw the symbols on your Sacral chakra, and to intensify the release you may also keep Carnelian crystal on your Sacral chakra and light an orange candle too!
- Now take the name of the person you want to release, for ex: “I release ABC’s energies from my body as well as my aura, our energies are now separate”. Per person release can take anything between 1 minute to 30 minutes to 7 days release. It depends on the intensity of the relation one had with the particular person.
- While releasing you may hear voices of your ex (that’s perfectly normal!), or you may feel some energies are not just ready to leave you just yet!, be persistent, and do this release exercise for at least 21 days no matter how short or long your relation was. The reason 21 days is recommended, so that no trace of that person’s energy is left in your body and aura.
The cleansing symptoms can be anything from heart pangs to frequent urination or for women their periods may start at an earlier date as you are releasing all the sacral blocks!
As you complete this exercise, you shall see you are having a lighter and a healthier body and also your relations shall improve drastically! Do give it a try ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
When she is not a professor teaching undergraduate students Sunetra Dasgupta is a Reiki Teacher. She is emotionally attached to Reiki as she feels, when she was nowhere, Reiki came to rescue her. She has channeled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Cutting, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading. She is also an Angel whisperer. She lives in India and can be followed on her Reiki Page: Soniele Daniel Reiki https://www.facebook.com/SunnyDReikiPractice. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” and can be bought from Pothi.com