Article by Ashwini Chubé
The name sounded to me like some kids show on TV. Little did I know this was a touch of gold in our lives.
There are so many of us trying to find answers to many questions. We have known and tried so many spiritual practices and methods but there seems to be some missing link. We have read books but always feel the link is missing.
Well I went through similar upheaval a month ago and was just guided to use this meditation through various signs including my friend sending me book screenshots, another friend inviting me for a group Ho’oponopono exercise and finally “bumping” into a video about it on youtube. Like a good girl I took this as signs and especially so because I felt I had reached rock bottom. And the results were unbelievable. Peace of mind, cheerful attitude towards life and most importantly hope and faith that all is and will be fine.
Ho’oponopono is an old techinque which comes from Hawai. It is not just a technique but if embedded in day to day life can create miracles. It acts like an internal shower or bath cleaning every bit of our systems.
Ho’oponopono has created miracles. Right from Dr Hew Len who cured an entire batch of criminally insane patients without meeting them to every common man who has had achieved 100% results. So what is this about and how is it done?
Ho’oponopono is an easy technique which frees us from all kinds of negative emotions and any destructive patterns which we may have picked up. It requires no formal training or initiation or a teacher. All you need is a quiet place, time about 15-20 mins and an open mind and willing attitude.
How to Do It
- Sit in a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Take a couple of deep breaths.
- Now think of a problem bothering you. It could be anything. Right from a troublesome boss troubling you or that colleague who took away your promotion or that guy who duped you charging extra money for your purchase or that ex who has hurt you badly and no longer is in your life or age old best friend with whom you fought.
Think of the situation. Draw DKM and HSZSN connecting to the concerned person.
- Think deeply about it and feel the emotions. Yes it could be and will be a bit painful but you have to think about it. Invoke the SHK symbol here.
- Now say 4 magical sentences in the same order
‘ I am sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
- Keep repeating these four till you are fully satisfied and feel lighter. Draw a CKR to add power.
- Or you can set an alarm for 15 -30 minutes and keep repeating these 4 sentences.
- You can alternatively use the person’s picture, it works very well too.
- Finally seal with a Cho Ku Rei.
Ho’oponopono works across time and space and creates positive vibrations resolving even the toughest of issues, as they say It Is Love in Action!
Here is wishing you all the best as you Ho’oponopono:-)
Love and Angelic blessings!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
From an investment banker to a lifecoach, writer and speaker, Ashwini’s journey has been phenomenal. After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a lifecoach, motivational speaker and a spiritual teacher. Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing along with Karuna® Reiki, Excalibur Reiki, Soulmate Reiki,Twin Flame Reiki, Akashic Records and Mother Kwan Yins Lavender Flame healing. Ashwini is also a hypnotherapist, an angel card and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons.
Ashwini has set up 2 concerns – Urjahealers for energy based services and ‘Unicorninsight’ for motivational and soft skills training. Reach out to Ashwini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: facebook.com/urjahealers, facebook.com/unicorninsight