Article by Vedant Vikrom Borah
No one has ever become poor by giving – Anne Frank.
And she says it best!
From the time of birth there is an on-going process of breathing, which involves inhaling and exhaling of oxygen and carbon dioxide respectively. Oxygen nourishes our body cells for maintenance and growth while carbon dioxide is expelled out of the system as a waste product. If we are to inhale more oxygen, we got to exhale out carbon dioxide. Any one process cannot continue without carrying out the other process. Fairly simple!
So we need oxygen for our body functions and even to remain active and alert. Who provides us with it? Plants and trees! The Greens expel out oxygen as its waste product, which is of great importance to us while they also require carbon dioxide (waste product expelled by us) for their biological functions. So what is going on here? Give and Take! An exchange occurring ceaselessly, seeking balance! A fairly simple Universal law but powerful. ☺ This also shows that nothing in the Universe is static, this cycle of giving and receiving is actually the same flow of energy. Whenever we stop the flow, energy stagnates and accumulates leading to many harmful effects sooner than later.
So keep in mind to keep the energy flowing.
Energy flow for the chakras
We all want to balance our chakras and keep them healthy and safe. One fairly simple way of exchange comes from this analysis – Priya, a homemaker and a beautiful person, does all she can to make ends meet; somehow not quite able to. She even tried to start a small business which never took impetus and disappointments, quarrels, frustration arose. Could you figure which chakra is affected? Of all her chakras, her Root chakra was completely blocked. No movement, no exchange. So, she started small; she started giving rotis/chappatis/food items (mind you not money) which she prepared herself to beggars or the needy, even to cows or stray animals with the intent of unblocking her Root chakra. Over a period of time, Priya was much more in control over her emotions, was able to make decisions which further helped the family to have peaceful, grounded atmosphere. And so is the power of a simple gesture! We can relate every chakra and keep the energy flowing by simply inculcating the ‘art of giving’. If we wish to learn, we should discuss with others. Keeping information to ourselves will not help much. The same applies for each and every chakra, give love to receive love.
Energy flow for healing
Healing is something we all are definitely into. So what do we do to receive healing? We give!
- Connect to Archangels or Ascended Masters through HSZSN, give them Reiki (ample number of CKR), as we send them Reiki we can also ask Reiki from them to any specific body location/whole body/specific situation/a chakra/entire family. Alternately we can offer them flowers, juice or food items like a chocolate bar for, let’s say, cutting cords that are negatively affecting us or for always clearing up our sacred space. Always depart from your angels with due gratitude and love.
- We can send healing to Mother Earth and all her inhabitants, to receive the bounty and blessings she offers us without any hindrance in the energy flow.
- We can say a short prayer or toss a chi ball every time we come across an emergency vehicle e.g. an ambulance. Somebody would love to receive our chi ball as much as we would love to receive one during our trying times. We can even send healing to Intensive Care Units and/or hospitals (in general) with due shielding and protection for the recovery of patients. Say a little prayer for them if not healing.
- Once every month, we can choose an institution or a facility of our choice like an orphanage or old age home, prepare an evening snack or even a meal, visit the inhabitants and distribute food to them personally. (Am not saying we can donate money as there is karma related issues if the money is used improperly even without our knowing)
- We can send Reiki to a particular locality, a hill, a city, an office, a school, Universe if not for anything but as gratitude for giving us all that we need in our daily life. The moment we give, simply be prepared to receive 😉
- We can send Reiki to our spiritual gurus and teachers for it is through them are we Reiki channels and have learnt all that we have so far. If we know our ancestors from the Reiki lineage, we can send Reiki to the lineage as well; makes bond stronger while Reiki flow increases.
Many spiritual gurus and teachers insist on tithing, that is, to ‘give away’ ten percent of our monthly earning to any institution. This act of giving will allow money energy to flow into our life by three times. However, if you do not feel strongly about it or the institution you are donating to, do not. As the chances of accumulating bad karma is also quite pronounced.
All in all give Reiki to receive Reiki and live life king-size…
Vedant Vikrom Borah is a Biotechnologist and a Reiki healer and teacher. He practices Usui Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Angel Reiki, Soul Mate Reiki, Deep Healing Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and has embarked on the journey as a Pranic healer. He feels Reiki has helped him accept and let go and live life to the brim. Find Vedant on Facebook at Healing Child.