Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
An Ascended Master is a Higher Being who offers assistance from the Spirit world. Most Ascended Masters have had incarnations on Earth. They are supreme healers and wise spiritual teachers. They shine their loving light upon humanity and stand ever ready to assist when called upon. Hundreds of Ascended Masters are referred to in various religions and cultures all over the world. However, these wise beings are beyond religious boundaries and help all human beings who call upon them. Every Ascended Master has specific energies and helps with different areas of our existence-physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
As Reiki healers, we will benefit greatly by working with the Ascended Masters and seeking their assistance. Whether your Reiki journey is limited to healing yourself or it includes helping others heal, you will benefit by inviting the Ascended Master energies into your life. I have been working with the Ascended Masters for some years now and have benefitted immensely from their guidance and energy. Through this series on Ascended Masters, I would like to share some information on the Masters that I have worked with and hope that it would be of some benefit to your own journey.
If you resonate with a particular Master, consciously work with him or her for at least a week to a fortnight. This will put you in touch with their energies and assist you in whatever way you need it.
We will start the series by learning about a sweet angelic Master who is referred to as the “Remover of Obstacles” – Ganesha.
Ganesha or Ganesh is a Master who is commonly invoked at the beginning of many Hindu rituals. His energy helps with clearing obstacles on one’s path towards a higher goal. Therefore, he is also invoked prior to the commencement of any new project. He is depicted as a deity with the head of an elephant. He has a light, loving yet powerful energy that resonates with the elephant’s power.
Here are a few ways that you can work with the energies of Ganesha
- Make a conscious effort to invite his energies into your life. Request him to assist you on your personal life path. You could say, “Dear Ganesha, I now invite you into my space. Please flood my living space and aura with your energies. I give you the permission to clear all obstacles on my path and from my energy field and to show me the way ahead. Thank you for your help.”
- Place little idols of Ganesha in your home or healing room. Beautiful Ganesha idols made of marble/ crystal/ clay are available in many New Age Stores and you can pick one that you resonate with.
- Chant the name “Ganesha” whenever you find a moment. Sound has a powerful vibration and chanting the names of the Masters helps us tune into their energies.
- Listen to or chant Ganesha mantras. Plenty are available on YouTube. Pick one that you resonate with and have it playing in the background while you perform household chores or give yourself Reiki.
- Call on Ganesha before offering Reiki healing to others, especially in complicated cases that present several challenges to the client.
- Call on Ganesha during your own self Reiki sessions and request him to help you let go of stubborn blocks that present as obstacles on your life’s path.
- Call on Ganesha before teaching Reiki classes and ask to be blessed with energy and inspiration to be the best that you can be.
- Call on Ganesha before embarking on any new project related to your work, family life and spiritual growth. Students and teachers in the field of healing as well as other areas would benefit from the energies of Ganesha. So would people who write on spiritual and humanitarian topics.
- Call on Ganesha if you need help with developing a mind-set of abundance. Blocks to abundance are only energetic blocks in our aura. Ganesha can help with clearing these blocks, thereby paving the way for abundance to flow in.
Enjoy working with this charming elephant headed Master!
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at firstname.lastname@example.org and Angel Light on Facebook.