Article by Rinku Patel
Hello dearies, I am back with another moon ritual, yet again to improve and re-kindle your relationship with your partner. This time we will be adding Tarot cards and candle to our ritual.
Tarot cards you need:
The Moon, The Lovers and 10 of Cups.
The Moon – The actual interpretation of the card always depends on the issue, the layout, adjoining cards and the querent. Going by the keywords meaning, The Moon card indicates secrets, insecurity, fear and betrayal in a relationship. I have chosen this card for the ritual to let go of all these issues from a relationship.
The Lovers – The Lovers card indicates unity and unconditional and pure love in a relationship. This card is chosen to bring unity, love and strong bonding in a relationship.
10 of Cups – The 10 of Cups card symbolizes harmony, happiness, marriage, and family bonding.
- Draw Reiki symbols on your palms. Hold these 3 cards between your palms, draw Reiki symbols and give Reiki to these cards with the intention to rekindle your relationship. Place these cards outside in moon energy or at your altar.
- Take a post-it and list down keywords for what you need to release and let go from your relation. Draw Reiki symbols at the back side of the paper. Fold the post-it and place it over Moon card.
- Next, take another post-it and make a list of everything you admire in your partner. Think of everything that made you fall in love with your partner. End with thanking your partner for the listed qualities. Place this post-it on The Lovers card beside The Moon card.
- For the 10 of Cups card, write down everything that you want in your perfect relationship that can make your family happy and complete. Place it over the 10 of Cups beside The Lovers card.
- Lit 3 candles and place it just above these 3 cards.
- Connect these cards to Moon energy with distant symbol. Ask Moon energy to release all blockages from your relationship and fill it with Divine pure love.
- Next day burn The Moon card post-it. For next few days, carry The Lovers and the 10 of Cups post-it with you, read it whenever you can.
Divine Blessings for you and your family ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.