Cho Ku Rei is known as the Power Symbol. It helps to strengthen the flow of Reiki. It can help you receive a quick boost of energy. It can add a dash of extra power and strength not only to your healing sessions but to your entire day.
Draw the Cho Ku Rei symbol on both your palms first thing in the morning and use your palms in innovative ways!
* Intend that everything you touch during the day has Reiki flowing to it.
* Whenever you feel stressed or find yourself in troublesome situations, look at your palms and feel the flow of Reiki. Let the energy envelop you and bring you healing.
* Place your palms wherever you feel healing is needed. Place it on children, plants and pets. Place it on your personal belongings. Place it on your heart chakra and any other part of your body that needs healing.
* Place your palms over food and water and bless them before you eat.
* Whenever you have a moment during the day, stop and draw the symbol again on both your palms. This will keep the energy flowing throughout the day.
* Finally, place your palms on your pillow and let your pillow be infused with Reiki before you fall asleep.
In each of the techniques described above, you only need to use your palms for a few seconds. You don’t have to stop and give Reiki every time. It is more like placing a Cho Ku Reiki stamp and thereafter allowing the energy to do its work. Once we are attuned to Reiki, it flows though us even we are not consciously channelling it. It flows through us and out into the world. Just by being a Reiki channel, we leave a trail of loving energy wherever we go. Drawing the power symbol on our palms strengthens the flow and we’ll have a lot more Reiki going around the world.
Third Eye Beam
This is a powerful technique where you visualise a steady beam of Reiki infused with Cho Ku Rei symbols emerging from your third eye and reaching the person, place, situation or object that needs healing. Let the energy flow until it needs to and thereafter stop of its own accord. This is particularly useful in situations that need physical healing.
Quick Reiki Recharge
Whenever you feel drained out, this technique can help you recharge quickly with Reiki.
Lie down and take a few deep breaths. Visualise a huge ball of light over you. Then visualise several Cho Ku Rei symbols dropping down from the ball and enveloping you with Reiki. Feel and absorb the power packed energy for a couple of minutes or more. Feel the power and strength returning to your cells. Thank Reiki and get back to your routine.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at firstname.lastname@example.org and Angel Light on Facebook.