Water is so common yet so powerful. If we can harness the power of water, it can help us with physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing. Remember you were instructed in your Reiki 1 Class that you must drink lots of water prior to and especially post healing? That is because water helps to flush out physical as well as energetic toxins from our bodies. Water can also facilitate the gentle healing of fear, anxiety, sadness, anger and the like. Apart from drinking water, you can also heal with water while taking a shower.
This simple technique is described below.
- Before you turn on your shower, express your gratitude to Reiki, to the water and to the showerhead for their role in helping you heal.
- Make a ball of Reiki and infuse it with the symbols Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Sei Hei Ki, Cho Ku Rei and Dai Ko Myo (for 3rd Degree practitioners).
- Place this ball on the showerhead.
- Intend that the water coming through the showerhead passes through the Reiki ball and is charged with Reiki.
- Identify the part of your body that feels the imbalance. If you feel angry, in which part of your body do you feel it? If you feel anxious, in which part of your body do you feel it? Similarly, for all other emotional states.
- Once you locate the area that holds the energy of your emotion, direct the flow of water from the shower on to that part of the body.
- Stand still as the water falls on that part of your body. Just relax and feel the water washing away all the toxic energies held in that part. Do it for as long as you feel like.
- Once you feel lighter, you can stop and resume your normal shower.
- Repeat the exercise the next day if need be.
This is a very soothing and powerful way to heal the mind, body and spirit. Depending on the severity of the issue, this exercise will need to be done several times. However, it is very simple and can be done almost every day, thereby facilitating gentle but steady healing of chronic problems. Do try it and see if it helps you!
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at email@example.com and Angel Light on Facebook.