Reiki Grid is a device which is used to magnify the healing energy. It was made popular by William Lee Rand. The beautiful thing about the grid is that it’s a double whammy where we are using Crystals and Reiki together. Crystals have their own healing properties and when combined with Reiki they work much more beautifully giving results faster. It is said that each crystal which is present on a grid is equivalent to a second or third degree practitioner and Reiki is continuously flowing through them for 24 hours, so imagine how powerful a grid can be!
Reiki works and flows through intention, which can be conscious or unconscious. Most commonly used crystals are Clear Quartz but one may even used Amethyst. Pink Quartz too is very popular when one is giving healing for love and relationships. I have used all possible crystals on my Grid, starting from Clear quartz to Citrine to Lapis Lazuli and they all have given me wonderful results. Use your intuition regarding which crystals do you want to place on your grid.
The Quartz crystals have the unique property of absorbing and hold the intention. Infuse them with Reiki and your intention.
A grid is generally taught in the third degree, for those who have not learnt it, I am breaking the steps to set up a Reiki grid for everyone’s benefit.
The grid is hexagon shaped, and you need 6 crystals, since I did not have pencil shaped crystals I used crystal pebbles and they worked as great as a pencil shaped one! We also need a crystal pyramid to be placed in the center and a crystal wand to charge it. The wand is a jumbo crystal which has to have a point. Any wand will do except metal.
Grid Set Up process
1. Soak the crystals in rock salt water for 24-48 hours. Wash them in running cold water. Do not touch the crystals when soaking; trust me when I say do not touch as all the impurities from the crystals get absorbed in the salt water and touching them can make you fall sick, I have learnt it the hard way, you should not! Please remember not to soak the crystals in any metal container as the chemical properties of the crystal can get altered.
2. Once the crystals are washed take them out on a paper or a cloth towel and dry them. Bless the crystals with any prayer or by giving Reiki to them for 2-3 minutes each.
3. Charge the crystals by attuning them i.e. draw all the symbols over each crystal with the intention that they manifest for the highest and greatest good.
4. Place photos of people or intention slips anywhere in the grid. The grid will continuously keep sending Reiki to all your intentions.
5. Charge the grid with an affirmation “I Charge Charge Charge this Grid Grid Grid with Reiki Reiki Reiki to heal heal heal”
Make pie shaped movements as mentioned in the diagram above.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
When she is not a professor teaching undergraduate students Sunetra Dasgupta is a Reiki Teacher. She is emotionally attached to Reiki as she feels, when she was nowhere, Reiki came to rescue her. She has channeled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Cutting, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading. She is also an Angel whisperer. She lives in India and can be followed on her Reiki Page: Soniele Daniel Reiki https://www.facebook.com/SunnyDReikiPractice. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” and can be bought from Pothi.com